Your five worst TF Prime episodes

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by ngnikolaos, Aug 31, 2011.

1. tigerhawk16

tigerhawk16 Transmetal

Ebay:
    I agree I pretty much liked all the episodes I guess my least favorites if I had to pic would be the scraplet episode but honestly I liked that one too haha.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    1. Masters and Students.
    2. Speed Metal.
    3. Convoy.
    4. Shadowzone.
    5. Rock Bottom.
    I don't hate or really even dislike any of the episodes... so I'm really reaching to find my least favourites.

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Masters and Students.
    Predatory.
    Convoy.
    Shadowzone.
    One Shall Rise Part 1.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Apparently Wheeljack is a mechanic. They might have though it actually interested him. And whether you like Miko or not, you have to admit, she's not the brightest.

5. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    1. Deus ex Machina - terrible pacing. Things were waaay too rushed along. The only good parts were Breakdown and Knock Out.
    2. Shadowzone - Ugh. Not only was the color scheme of the shadowzone off-putting, but it was dumbass Miko on overdrive. She was being a bitch when she didn't need to be, and Optimus does nothing to scold her. "We're just glad you're safe." This only happens every episode, Optimus. The Starscream sub plot was far more interesting.
    3. T.M.I. - More dumbass Miko running off into adventure to almost get Bulkhead killed AGAIN after pulling the same stunt two episodes ago. Still loved Breakdown and Knock Out though.
    4. Partners - more "DURR HURR REVENGE" from Arcee. It's getting really old, and I started disliking Arcee after this episode. Starscream's treatment and antics were quite hilarious though.
    5. Masters & Students - For some reason, it feels so bland after the epic opening of Darkness Rising we just had. I enjoyed the Starscream subplot more than Skyquake, and of course Ratchet the Reanimator's science projects. "THEN LET'S MASTER THAT WORK!!!!!!"

Often I prefer the Decepticons over the good guys in these kind of lacking episodes, especially Breakdown, Knock Out, and Starscream. And yet they won't have a Decepticon episode. Ugh.

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    the ones that was missing optimus.

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I didn't really hate any of the Prime episodes. Maybe the first 5 episodes were bad because they had to be watched together. I don't like story arcs a lot. I think the only advantage American cartoons had over anime was that they were episodic.

8. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    Predatory was one of the best episodes that in addition I still remember.

9. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Crisscross and Shadowzone are my least favorite, although I don't really hate them.

10. MissRedZelda

MissRedZelda Active Member

Most of my hated episodes seem to involve Miko's stupidity hitting overdrive. Seriously, why hasn't she learned anything from them yet?

11. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One of the nice things about Prime is that, while I don't think it's had any mind-blowing great episodes yet, it also hasn't had any truly atrocious ones either. Some of the ones I didn't like so much, no particular order:

- One Shall Rise, part 3 - Unicron, who appeared out of nowhere only a few episodes ago, is killed off in a completely unimpressive way by the Matrix, which appeared out of nowhere an even shorter time before. All to set up a cliched "hero loses his memories and inadvertantly joins the bad guys" plot for the beginning of next season. Unicron was completely wasted and the whole episode felt anticlimactic given the build-up of the last three. My immediate reaction on watching this for the first time was "That's it?!"

- Masters and Students - Skyquake shows up, does nothing important, then dies. Waste of a potentially useful and interesting character, especially given the "dead means dead" rule that this series is going with.

- Con-Job - Wheeljack shows up for no clearly defined reason that I can remember, isn't even in most of the episode due to the swap with Makeshift, then leaves at the end with little to no explanation, even though the massively-outnumbered and outgunned Autobots could use his help. Also, as with "Masters and Students", another potentially interesting Decepticon gets killed off in his first appearance. At least Makeshift was more useful than Skyquake, though.

- Convoy - I just really don't like MECH and the introductory episode for those characters was the most boring of the three.

- Stronger, Faster - Seen this sort of tired, heavy-handed "don't use drugs, kids" plot a million times before, and other shows have executed it much better. Whole thing was predictable and boring.

12. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

Episode 24 - Megatron gets taken over by Starscreams ghost and becomes a sniveling crybaby begging to suck hind teet from Uni. Okay that's not entirely accurate. Starscreams ghost was busy.

13. MissRedZelda

MissRedZelda Active Member

That episode was a reference to how Starscream's Spark ghost doesn't die and instead possesses people/things.

But Shadowzone is still my most hated episode.