Your figures ever do anything "weird"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rattrap007, Nov 28, 2009.

1. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    my movie 1 leader megatron makes that awful screaming sound whenever i read. i'll sit there, peacefully reading, then that turd screeches at me and makes me scream too

2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Other than falling down and destroying the nice display I had set up, nope.

Well, their was that one thing with Optimus and Arcee, but we don't need to talk about that. :sly: 

3. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

see, i cursed myself by not taking this thread seriously :( 

animated starscream apparently just self destructed - falling over knocking ani grimlock down, taking prowl and blackarachnia out with him, grimmy went down face first and as his tail flicked up he knocked a precariously posed leader prime's leg from under him, who promptly fell over onto a half-empty can of lager which is now completely empty.

fuck you, you traitorous git starscream. fuck you. :mad 

4. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

Nothing to report...but it feels like my Brave Maximus is always watching me, kind of like Chucky.

5. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    MY RPM's Jolt like to hang out with my Marvel Minimates Deadpool, Wolverine, Pheonix, and Jewel. :D 

6. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

legends prime/jetfire were piloting an AT ST until recently, but i bought one of the new chewie figures and it's so damn good i had to swop the 'formers out. i can only imagine their disappointment.

7. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Vader TF does the same thing. I think it's because his lightsaber is really loose so it easily movies and triggers the sound effect. Other than that my figures don't really don't do anything strange, besides falling off the shelf randomly at times..

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    I don't know how exactly, but my Unicron's chest missile will just occasionaly randomly fire for no real reason. I think it has something to do with the trigger mechanism being funky (my Unicron is from the original release, not the Universe repackageed version), but it sure is a bitch to get that damned missile back into the chest cannon without having it fire right after I remove my hands (the opening chest pannels are NOT easy to work with!)

9. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

Not a TF, but my Clone Wars AT-TE randomly shoots its main missle...

10. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

I was going to make a joke about the thread but never mind :D ...
    No but one day I turned around and noticed that unicron was flipping me off, and then I realized that primus has poseable fingers also and he too was flipping me off....I have my dad to thank for that..

11. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

...i know!!!!!!!!

Last Summer,I was playing with leader prime.Said,You know what,you will ROLL OUT!"...Bad...Idea.He kept on geting amniesa(am-nee-sha),remembered his name,forgot,and said it again.So I took his batteries out.I tried to put his swords back in(unscrew arm,take/yank out,and screw back on),and his LEFT ARM came off....Well,@ least I have a reason to get buster other than his looks :bay !!!!

12. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

Only one significant thing has ever happened to me that I can think of: Several years ago I came up stairs and heard this "ooooOOOOOooooo" that kept going and wouldn't stop. It took me a while to locate it, but I finally figured out that the batteries on my Armada Scavenger were dying. I took them out and replaced them, and I haven't had that problem or anything like it since. Although, when I pass on, I myself plan to posess one of, or all of, my Transformers even as they get sold at an estate sale to some of you. :D 

PS: Forgot to mention, this was in my mother's house, and it's probably haunted anyways. A few months ago I was getting ready for bed over there, and something grabbed me by the ass with both hands and whispered "rarararah!". Naturally I kicked back with my leg, and there was no-one there.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  13. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

My movie one scout Arcee tried to atack me. i took her off a shelf, and she semed to jump up at me. it wasnt like she fell out of my hand, she moved towards me. it was kind of weird.

14. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

My RID Ultra Magnus always fires his missile off at me on his own! He must be angry at me for not having RID Prime!

15. Skylock

Skylock Rogue

News Credits:
    Just the occasional falling on my shelves.