You wanted [TF4 SPOILERS]!!!! Well? Did you?!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by tonyformer, Sep 3, 2013.

1. ZombieMasterGuy

ZombieMasterGuy Active Member

News Credits:
    Or Dr Smoov. The rude awakening of Megatron.

2. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    Got to be Galvatron. Looks dark and evil. Not the Megatron we once knew...

3. mysticbiscuit

mysticbiscuit Well-Known Member

I agree Tony, that eye does look purple. I actually like this new-ish head design. It's alot thinner and more defined than the previous Megatron head designs. It actually reminds me more of Galvatron than Megatron at this point.

4. evac167

evac167 Stealth Transport

News Credits:
    Man I hope so. He voiced Megatron for the ride and I think he did an excellent job. It would make for an amazing movie voice and IMO sounds better than Hugo Weaving

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Maybe this "race from hell" will be the Autobots and their allies chasing some terrorists or Decepticons who have stolen Megatron's head - the fact that its a prop suggests that humans will be interacting with it. That actually sounds like it will be fun to watch.

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    That's what's bugging me... that version of the head in the box doesn't seem to exactly match up to any version of Megatron, although it's clearly DOTM-era if any, because of the headwound from ROTF...

except, you have to look pretty closely to see where an axe wound could be on the head in the box. And given the extent of the damage that wound caused, you should be able tell pretty clearly where it happened.

I get the whole "it was repaired" angle, but that's a damn good repair job if that's the case, to the point of being somewhat unbelievable.

7. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's why I said maybe he is actually repairing himself or his little doc bots are still around lol. I'd imagine either way, you might not tell the axe split was ever there.

8. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

This makes sende since ha was decapitated.

9. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    I take it more as a demented memento carrying over from the previous movie, like with Frenzy's head. Of course, given that it's Megatron's head, I wouldn't be surprised if it has some plot significance similar to Animated Megatron.

10. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    All im waiting for is the standard denial from Bay

11. tonyformer

News Credits:
    If that was just the case, I would not expect them to redesign it so much than. Why not just leave it the same design as it was in DOTM? They left frenzies head the same when he didn't come back.

12. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Megatron get’s rebuilt by the “bad humans” and adopts the name Galvatron. Either way, I think Megatron will be changing his name to Galvatron during the course of the film.

13. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *squints* what's the spoiler? All I can see is what looks like some scrunged up tinfoil.

14. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Maybe not... By the looks of the stuff they are filming in Chicago, maybe some of this is "flashback" stuff, so some scenes may take place during DOTM's events, so maybe someone retrieves Megatron's head, hence the prop...

Doesn't mean he is coming back. Hell, by the looks of this they aren't even going to be any Decepticons in the movie. Just Autobots and Dinobots.

15. ZombieMasterGuy

ZombieMasterGuy Active Member

News Credits:
    With the propaganda posters we've seen, the head, and the fact that Chicago is a huge museum town, it could be part of an alien invasion exhibit. That would actually play right into the dinobots creation. The museum of natural history has a nice dinosaur room. And since they killed Wheeljack/Que, he cant make them anymore. Some Cons fix Megs, he gets inspired by the fossils he's surrounded by. Makes the dinobots. And we all complain that Grimlock would never let Optimus ride him into battle.

16. thewiredknight

thewiredknight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is my problem and was my concern with the franchise in general back in movie 1. This was strangely avoided in ROTF by keeping him alive but in killing him twice now the movies are hitting the point of over saturating their villain to the point where he feels impotent.

That said since it is a 3d prop I expect it to just be around and not in fact his return.

17. Scypris

Scypris Fire in another hole!

News Credits:
    Not really surprised, but it looks pretty cool. He's still got that busted face which is cool I guess.

18. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

and yet somehow jazz is stillll dead lol.

he was only ripped in half megs has been killed or horribly wounded in every movie

19. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I'm going to lmao if its Igor who takes Megs head back and puts it on a new body LOL

"My master my master!"

Maybe Megs gets his new body because Igor has been in hiding for 4 years building him a new one lol

20. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Hahaha... well, I'm good. Don't even need to read the rest of this thread now :)