You get ONE movie... what do you do?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by agent j 15, May 9, 2019.

1. agent j 15

agent j 15 poopity-scoop

Just as the title says - you get to make ONE Transformers movie. What do you do with it?

Here’s the rules, though;
    -NO sequel bait, spinoff fuel, or cliffhangers - you get one movie to tell one story, it needs to have a beginning, middle, and end.
    -this film is in its OWN continuity. You can take influence from other continuities if you want, but it’s still it’s own universe at the end of the day.
    -it doesn’t HAVE to be live action if you don’t want it to be, but you need to clarify whether or not it is.
    -NO crossovers with other properties. Like I said, this is one Transformers movie, so make it about the Transformers.

Aside from that, you’re given COMPLETE creative control - make a fun romp for the whole family or an R-Rated blood-and-guts action film, as long as the transformers are there. Have at it my dudes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Why do I keep dying!?

It begins in cybertron pre war, orion and megatronous are enjoying a walk.
    Then suddenly megatronous has to leave to go get energy at..... THE FALLENS BASE (he doesn't know that) he comes back but he is more evil. Fast foward 15 years the autobots are losing and they make the Ark to leave cybertron. Then the deceptions board their ship and they crash in earth, 1500 years later it's 1984 and then the decepticons wake up but they don't kill the autobots. Then the autobots come back and for the next 23 years they fight the decepticons but then, the autobots end up winning by killing megatron.
    Ps I wanted to make it small so it's not like 5 pages long.

3. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    I'd hand over control to someone who knows how to make a movie whilst personally overseeing the project.

4. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland Moderator

News Credits:
    Nightbeat is without his Muzzle, and so he's free to open his jaws like a rabid dog, and sink his teeth into any case he wants without limit.

And of course, being the stubborn, dramatic, somewhat ironic, and in this case, grieving, fellow that he is, he cracks open the very case that set him on this path in the first place: how did he lose Muzzle?

When you're shot in the skull and wake up without the second voice in your head, it's hard to remember things.

But here Nightbeat is, without his Headmaster partner and with a fresh (now visorless, of course) head. A new head, and the feeling deep in his Spark that no matter how it went down, Muzzle is gone. Dead. You'd think a (literally) clear head would be good for a detective, but the silence is maddening. He's left with nothing but his own mourning rattling around in the noggin.

So he sets himself to work.

Imagine his surprise finding out that there are no detailed records of the Fourth Battle of Junk- well, first imagine the surprise of Autobot High Command to find out there's a survivor from a battle from several years prior where it was believed every single combatant was killed. Someone asks how he's here and Muzzle isn't. He smiles wryly.

And so he sets himself to work.

In those several years he's been gone, things have changed a lot. The war is at a near stalemate. Neither side is really any stronger or weaker than it was. But no one really cares anymore. No one really wants to fight anymore.

Here comes Nightbeat, roaring into Decepticon outposts by himself, mowing down anyone in his path, but never killing. Tensions are now almost as high as they were way back when Sentinel Prime was ripped apart by Megatron. He has questions to ask, and no one has any answers.

Somehow he knew that would be the case. Somehow he wanted that to be the case. What was the point of a mystery you didn't have to struggle to solve? It would have been an insult to Muzzle's memory if this puzzle was easy to put together.

He goes from Cybertron to Earth, and from Earth back to Junk, as much as it pains him to do so. Scours the entire planet. Nothing. He even begins to consider Primus, and some sort of divine intervention. Maybe if he talks to Rodimus and asks about all that Matrix crap he can get an answer.

No. This is his case. No one is paying him enough to make him that desperate. He'll do it alone.

Eventually, after literally circling around it for a while, he gets to Nebulos. He'd never really considered it, seeing as Muzzle had been framed and exiled long ago, but the few tiny scraps of information he's gotten suggest coming here.

Oh, the Nebulans know. They always know, somehow. Cybertronians aren't exactly strangers to mysticism, and even to the relatively open-minded Nightbeat, the stuff they do is bizarre.

But they've got it. They have a machine, or at least that's how Nightbeat would classify it, that's linked to the minds and final memories of Nebulans who spread across the cosmos, particularly those bonded to Transformers, whose experiences were considered transcendental in Nebulan society.

Knowing these secrets is of course a sacred honor relegated only to those close to the fallen. And Nightbeat certainly counts as close to Muzzle. They offer to let him in, being able to explain nothing about the Fourth Battle of Junk than what everyone in the galaxy knows: every combatant died. He's about to access this Well, Muzzle's essence bonding with his own, when the Decepticons attack.

They followed him, of course. It's much easier to go out for vengeance on one target than strike the entire war's fading iron. And boy, there's quite a few of them. Just about every single 'Con he crippled in his search.

There is no longer a Cybertronian colony on this planet, but the Nebulans offer to help him in the fight.

No. This is his fight. He'll do it alone.

He pushes Muzzle's memories to the back of his mind, knowing they'll fatally distract him. He charges out, keeping a laser-focus on the battle. He fights fiercely. This is THE case. The Big One. More important than anything he's ever done. He's not going to give it up at the end. He's like a rabid dog, without a Muzzle.

And, as he's finishing off the last few 'Cons, he's put down like one.

Here is Nightbeat again, waking up in a field of dead with something missing from his head. The Nebulans who hadn't evacuated barely managed to finish off the last few Decepticons after he'd been shot in the head. His efforts saved probably the whole planet.

They patch up his neural systems, but his short-term memory is, again, fried. Muzzle is gone again. But he doesn't have to be- the LEAST the Nebulans can offer is to let him access the Well again. Muzzle is still there, waiting for him, in a sense.

He smiles wryly, and declines. Knowing what happened would just reopen the wound he's been seeking to close.

He realizes that he wasn't looking for an answer all this time, maybe not even when he was with Muzzle. He searched for resolutions in the hopes that someday he could satiate the curiosity in himself and find a peace beyond the war simply ending.

How and why did he get his head back? And what happened on Junk anyways? It doesn't really matter. Maybe the universe was playing detective itself, and decided the case of Nightbeat wasn't over and so brought him back so he could figure this all out.

Nightbeat doesn't need to know anyways- he's got a better bit of wisdom in his head now. Sometimes, the only way to close a case is to let it go.

• Like Like x 5
  5. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave The Fox

News Credits:
    I'd probably do something that's a cross between a GOTG-style sci-fi adventure/comedy, and a mystery. Maybe a movie where a small group of Autobots (say, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Ratchet) and some human stowaways travel to various planets, in search of the secret to stopping some new villain who's threatening Earth. They'd have to solve some kind of mystery, traveling to different planets to gather clues. We could see how Transformers interact with other species, scanning their vehicles for disguise and whatnot. I have no idea what the details would be, or how everything would play out. I just think a premise like that would be really fun.

• Like Like x 2
  6. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy Sex with me, so amazing

Seeing how it's own continuity, I will probably make an animated Transformers movie aimed at a much younger audience. It will be cel-shaded, the movement will be choppy, and the designs will heavily be based off the original G1 cartoon.
    The plot will take place primarily on Cybertron, with Optimus Prime trying to pacify Megatron, trying to figure out where it all started.
    The cast will be large featuring alot of Transformers old and new.
    I view the film being like the Lego Movie and Enter the Spiderverse.

7. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd do a buddy-cop movie with the Autobots... then get promptly kicked out of the room for pitching such an idea.

jD001

8. agent j 15

agent j 15 poopity-scoop

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I essentially make Super God Masterforce: The Movie.

10. AutobotAvalanche

News Credits:
    Aw, shucks. Thanks!

11. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Run it into the ground and abscond into the night with as much of the budget as I can personally pocket.

But that's me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. drbeakman

drbeakman Well-Known Member

Nightbeat is probably one of my favorite characters of all time!!! So naturally, I loved your tale

[​IMG]

the whole "hard-boiled detective"-ish role always suited him perfectly

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    If i were to make the first Transformers movie reboot... hopefully by then Hasbro switches over to Warner Brothers.

First: I'll plan ahead. At the least, to tell the story effectively, it is divided in four movies (or maybe three, depending on where the edits and corrections take it). I’d hire the marketing team behind Detective Pikachu.

Second: the Cybertronians - the Transformers - are going to be motion captured by actual actors and actresses and some Cybertronians would be fully animated. I'd offer Peter Cullen to voice Optimus Prime again as long as he can do it. The same with Megatron with Frank Welker providing the voice.

if Optimus were to be motion captured, Liam Neeson is my first choice. Josh Brolin would be Megatron.

the designs would take the best of G1 aesthetics, Bayverse and Transformers Universe.

There will be no generic Autobots. each will be a character. There will be 5 of them in this movie: Powerglide, Arcee (Kelly Hu), Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl (Robert Downey Jr), Sideswipe (Ryan Reynolds), Slipstream (Emma Stone), Starscream (Tom Hiddleston).

Unknown Decepticon voiced by Jon Bailey.

the Decepticons will continue to have their Starscream-cloned Vehicons (clones from Starscream's CNA that were created to serve as Decepticon foot soldiers, thanks to Shockwave). Megatron's alt-mode would be a self-propelled gun on Earth, but in Cybertronian form a Cybertronian tank.

Third: world building. show what Cybertron was like during the Golden Age. show them the fiber optic fauna and flora that criss cross the planet and give life and radiant colors to the surface. Show intense bright and radiant blue rivers of energon. Show them the Hydrax Plateau, the highest peak on the planet, where young Cybertronian fliers hang out, some with their parents/guardians, and engage in their right-of-passage of learning how to fly. show them the grand dual moons of Cybertron.

Then while a quick shot of this flier flying into the camera gives way to the next scene of Cybertron in ruins and warfare. i would consult with military and extraterrestrial experts on how an alien civil war would look like. all the best element of that will be put on the screen.

During a battle, there was this Cybertronian youngling running across the streets, confused, scared, running away from a group of Decepticons. He kept transforming and reforming while a group of Cons continue to go after him. he came across a dark alley amidst the thunders and shaking from the bombs that are falling around the city.

the Cybertronian kept running, but hit something... SOMEONE. his young orange optics look up at the dark visage in front of him, slightly taller than him.

it was a Decepticon. the young Cybertronian backed away from him in fear but, behind him were the group of Decepticons that were already there.

amidst the darkness and shadow, some light reflected off the mystery figure in front of him to the point that the Con insignia on his shoulder was revealed. He fell back in fear as the group of Cons advanced, ready to kill him...

FAST FORWARD TO EARTH
    Cybertronians have scattered across the the planet, both Decepticons and Autobots. most of their whereabouts are unknown but the Autobots have cooperated with the governments across the world and international organizations in minimizing the threat posed by Decepticons.

a couple of Sector 7 Agents were assigned to find a certain Decepticon. It was determined via Autobot intelligence that this Decepticon was an engineer that worked with Shockwave's space bridges and was also a highly decorated sniper. the mission was to locate this guy based on tips that were gathered and work from there.

Switch scene to an old farmer located in rural Alabama. A regular teen-age Jane for all intents and purposes. a female farmer. but she hides this one little secret. she had a Cybertronian help him around the farm.

See, when this Cybertronian flier ended up on Earth, he assumed an F-35 alt mode. Upon entry, the US Air Force scrambled to intercept his entry and he got shot, where ended up in rural Alabama. the US government at this juncture still viewed incoming extraterrestrials as threats, so the military reaction was swift and deadly. this Cybertronian tried to fight, but they must've sent the world's Air Force's to stop him.

When this Cybertronian crashed, he reverted back to his Cybertronian form. As hard as he could, he tried scanning tractors and trucks around where he crash landed, but he was too weak and damaged that he could not assume alt form. He was badly injured.

the US security apparatus started to deploy assets to hunt this guy down.

Thankfully, a guy found this Cybertronian. he did not quite know what to do. but the Cybertronian started to speak in a language he was able to learn quickly via the electronic signals that he naturally gathered on his way to Earth.

the Cybertronian pleaded with him, so this guy somehow was able to get him out of the area by towing him behind his truck and covering him. After that, this Cybertronian treated it as a life debt and was forever grateful toward this farmer to the point he would protect him and his 8-year-old daughter. But the ensuing firefight ended up in the guy getting shot and killed. And so the girl became an orphan at an early age.

This Cybertronian saw all that. it was not his first time.

See, when he was at an alley on Cybertron during the war, he saw the same fearful eyes from the young Cybertronian in front him. At this point, he was already joined in the Decepticon movement.

He believed every little thing that Megatron said proudly. He attended his rallies. His gatherings. He was an engineer who was at that point in his life also studying to be a Cybertronian emergency medical responder. He was also training to be a sharpshooter.

But the fear in front of the younger Cybertronian in front of him... he could not kill him. He pitied him. He wished he had joined them, but all Cybertronians not joined with the Decepticons, the Decepticons as Autobot sympathizers.

he froze. the young guy was defenseless and was pleading for his life, kneeling and begging to save him.

then a shot rang.

The group of Decepticons in front him shot and killed the young Cybertronian.

"Too slow kid," was what came out of the mid-aged Cybertronian and they all left, while he still stood there frozen.

That young Cybertronian's eyes was what he saw in this girl's eyes. So this Cybertronian in his pick up truck mode, a second form he adopted having a CNA that allowed him the ability to assume two alt modes, and drove as fast away as he could to a spot where they started life anew.

This Cybertronian became this girl's guardian. He worked for her. provided food for her. Learned how to till the ground and farm to make a living so the girl, with his help, can sell the produce. helped her go to school and tried his best to learn the ways of Earth and humans. He protected her. he Provided her with the fruits of his labor and where she tried to sell their harvest in the market. with his help, of course. this Cybertronian became a father with the loss of the real one.

Now that she's an adult, 20-years-old, she's now a farmer herself like her human father and having just completed his formal education in software engineering and robotics. but Cybertronians were far away from robots and she wanted to learn more. she provides this Cybertronian shelter and any materials that can be converted to energon for his consumption while this Cybertronian plants the vegetables, raises cattle, and plows the fields. not as potent as naturally-ocurring energon, but it would do to help him get by. she took care of him the way a daughter would take care of her father.

in return, despite all the hard work, he never got tired. He would help in maintaining the barn and the farm house. he helped manage her finances. he would help taking care of the two dogs and end up loving them. although, he would take up residence in the barn and that's where he would rest during his stasis times. when the girl was 11 years old, she could come into the barn and give him a daughterly good night's kiss when he was in stasis mode. oftentimes, when the Cybertronian would wake up, he would see her by his side asleep with her doll and the puppies. then he would pick her up, slowly and carefully and ever so quietly carry her ever so gently, and through the window, place her on her bed and cover her with her blanket. then he would stay there for a moment to make sure she's sound asleep and safe. knowing the risks of him being exposed to the world, he would go back inside the barn.

eventually a group of Decepticons will find their way into him and their location and tried bring him back to the fold. After all, the Decepticon insignia is very much still visible on his shoulder.

this group of Cons were now threatening to destroy the farm and kill the woman. this Decepticon would have none of it, so he fought back and defended himself, the farm and his adopted daughter valiantly. He succeeded in eliminating all of them through his ingenuity and the familiarity of the terrain and space around the farm, having spent years in that location from plain sight.

but the girl eventually would learn about the Decepticons, the genocidal monsters who were responsible in wiping out hundreds of millions of Cybertronians. for a brief time, she would start to hate this Cybertronian and reject him. the Cybertronian would plead her not to drive him away, but her anger was so that he felt sadness, humiliation, guilt, to the point that he was embarassed that he transformed to his jet form and flew away.

eventually there'd be drama involved where the Cybertronian would leave her, and she would find him after the defense of a town when more Decepticons come in.

later at the end, she would find forgiveness, and she would say she always belived that by nature and his core he was always good and she knew it. this Cybertronian would respond that he was a Decepticon by heart and there was no way that that could change. he would blame himself for the murders and the genocide, even though what killing he did during the height of the Cybertronian civil war was in battle and the defense of comrades. at the end, he would find the ultimate redemption when this Cybertronian gets to save an entire town from the Decepticons, the military finally learning that he was good, does not mean any harm, and that he needed help and so they helped him in defending this town against the Decepticons led by Starscream.

the ending of this first movie would be bittersweet. this Cybertronian would go on his own, and the woman, despite finding difficult and hard to do so as his bond to him was akin to a daughter to a father, would let him go. but by the time they met again, you'd see the Decepticon insignia on his shoulder, this time now with scratch marks as he tries to erase it.

he would later make his way and find Boulder in the ending credit scenes, a friend of his before the war, and an engineering classmate.

The end would be a lead up to the beginning of a Rescue bots live action movie, with a cameo from Peter Cullen's Optimus Prime meeting up with the Rescuebots and Frank Welker's Megatron at the end finding out about the treachery of this Cybertronian who was now working with the Rescuebots.

END of Movie 1

So the second movie would be focused on Rescuebots (have not thought about that yet but i have several ideas).

Third movie will be Rescuebots/Autobots vs. Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave and G1-inspired Dinobots, Bruticus and Menasor where the Autobots and Dinobots would lose, then leading into the final movie.

The fourth would be a more epic, universe-ending battle that would introduce Superion, Victorion and Omega Supreme with the end and defeat of the Decepticons and the revival, restoration and reconstruction of Cybertron where humans can be allowed to visit as sort of foreign exchange students/workers. Have not figured out how Unicron figures into the last movie.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  14. Jochimus

Jochimus Sandwiches? Blimey, whatever did I give the wife?

THE DINOBOTS, a sci-fi/horror/action double-decker sandwich with a slice of "Godzilla" on one end, a slice of "Jaws" in the middle and a slice of "The Thing" on the other end, and pretty much every '80s-exploding-bamboo-action-movie hallmark stacked in between. Calling it "'Predator' with giant robots" wouldn't quite cover it: it involves a South American village whose natives, visiting relief workers AND military guard for the latter get caught in a crossfire of galactic proportions. On one side: a Quintesson advance force and the horde of cybernetic shark monsters which patrol the river at their command. On the other: a group of giant biomechanoids disguised as prehistoric reptilians that don't much give a **** who or what gets between them and their prey.

Hell, I'd probably even go so far as to use those freaky Xylac designs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  15. waniel239

waniel239 "Could never make the hard decisions"

A movie about the height of the war personally focusing on the relationship between Sentinel and the other Autobots up until he is set adrift in space similarly to the beginning of Dark of the Moon

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  16. AutobotAvalanche

News Credits:
    OP said it had to be in its own, new continuity. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  17. waniel239

waniel239 "Could never make the hard decisions"

Thanks for the reminder

18. Tetratron

Tetratron Well-Known Member

Probably some kind of mashup between The War Within and the WFC/FOC video games. Acting as an origin story for Optimus as leader and the arrival to Earth.

19. Galvatross

Galvatross Make TFW2005 Shrektastic Again! Veteran

Jaegertron is the manliest man in the universe. Jaegertron is driven by a desire to be as manly as possible, and he wants other men to be men as well, and he seeks to protect men everywhere from the demonic, matriarchal, feminist forces that seek to crush the hopes and dreams of those wishing to embrace their masculinity. He has gotten so manly not only from his dad's awesome genes, but also from beating up femmebots with his friend Cloverkill, the riverdancing leader of the Lepre-Cons, who has the luck of the Irish and transforms by turning into nuggets of gold and metallic four-leaf clovers.

One night, after a night of drunken shenanigans, Jaegertron and Cloverkill are ambushed by Airachnid in an assassination attempt, but Jaegertron bashes her head in between his massive pecs, all while Cloverkill drinks her leaked Energon before finishing her off with his Four-Leaf Clover Shuriken!

Law enforcement agencies are inspecting the scene the next day, but the scene is soon controlled by the combined forces of the Womxn's Justice Division and their femmebot allies. Their leader, a thick-haired, olive-skinned, young-looking woman merely known as Matriarch Supreme, has the other four members of the WJD inspect the scene, and within minutes Matriarch Supreme announces to the media that the perpetrators are none other than Jaegertron and Cloverkill. Secretly, Matriarch Supreme seeks to rule the universe and become its Ovarylord and overthrow all men in places of power. While she may not be all powerful yet, she is as womanly as Jaegertron is manly, his feminist opposite equivalent. And the four other members, who originate from around the globe, are some of the most self righteous, deceptive, and nasty women (or womxn in their P.C. minds) around.

Now fugitives, Jaegertron and Cloverkill are pursued by Matriarch Supreme's minions both mechanical and organic, and they decide the only way to defeat them is to take the fight to them by infiltrating the headquarters of the Womxn's Justice Division. They are men after all, and men do brave sh*t to save the day! Cloverkill fights an elite squadron of angry femmebots outside, all while Jaegertron faces Matriarch Supreme and the other four members of the Womxn's Justice Division in their headquarters. You'll have to watch the movie to see how it ends though!

20. Jochimus

Jochimus Sandwiches? Blimey, whatever did I give the wife?

Eh, the more I think about it, I'd probably change my armed guard into hired guns/mercenaries rather than outright military, just to isolate things a little bit more and deviate a little further from the S7/NEST routine of the previous films.