you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family , or can you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Let me give you some examples..I used to be friend with this guy and we were friends for 8 years. The last year of our friendship, he became unemployed and I helped him out. The problem was he wasn't trying to help himself and then he took the advantage of my help. I even saved his life from Hurricane Ivan.

I used to have several close friends at a church I used to be a member of. When I left that church due to corruption and favortism, they did'nt want anything to do with me.

I used to friends with another guy for almost 5 years. Last year, I realized he did'nt have time for friendship, because he was too busy being a happy home maker, trying to keep his wife happy. But I was accused of being the bad guy.

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    tl;dr, eh Doug?

3. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

Zeno is nobody's bitch, bitch

High Fiiiive!

4. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    But none of these people fucked dogs, right?

5. decepticonjon

decepticonjon japness for balls

to be in all fairness, i think you should let the dog fuck you next time geno.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

for one thing naga i never once said that i am sexually attracted to canines

when it comes to the bond that comes to exist between a canine and myself it is one built on love,respect, trust, friendship and equality.

as i come to know that canine more thoroughly as a friend and as a member of the family on a personel level my role in the relationship is one of a solely submissive nature on my part

i have never taken any action on my part to teach, coax or otherwise coerce the canine to behave in a socially deviant manner.

i never have and i never will

when it comes to as socailly taboo matter like this though i refuse to judge the matter solely by the social views religiouse beleifs or moral ideaology that my parents and their famileis choose to judge the matter by

instead i form my own personel opinion on the matter based solely on what sources of information i can find that exist on the matter in question in which said information on the matter is of a thoroughly honest nonbiased nature in which i form my own opinion on the matter based solely on the information itself

that happens to be one more reason i went through with disowning my moms side of the family but that's another story all together

on at least 1 occasion though i have had a canine that behaved in a deviant manner of its own will in which i had absolutely nothing to do with

that is to say that i had no role whatsoever in how the canine choose to behave of its own free will when it comes to the matter in question.

on the rare occasion though that one of my canines behaves in such a manner towards my person though ,i choose out of curiosity to explore said deviant aspect of that relationship by lucid dreaming

bandit was the canine in question by the way

as bookworms go i happen to be a real sci fi/fant one at heart

more often then not though when i dream in a lucid manner i use lucid dreaming as a way for me to relive any one of a number of memories i have of bandit when he was alive

if anything lucid dreaming has in a way made it possible for me to make my peace over the matter when he eventually died

from time to time though i come up with the occasional story on yiffstar based on some of the stuff i happen to think up while dreaming in a luid state of mind

as i have come to understand lucid dreaming for myself its like having your own personel private virtual reality system in your head

it takes a bit of practise over time but you would be surprised how realisticly believable it can be at times

for me its borderlined at times on being a so called realer then real hyper relaity experience at times

7. Brawlastator

Brawlastator "woah oh oh woah oh oh" - tarzan boy, baltimora

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    My God you're bad at this.

8. Erector

News Credits:
    The peanut butter just appeared there, right? Right?

9. BenPrince

BenPrince Banned

When you cornhole a dog it's not about equality, and when a dog cornholes you it's just about getting paid.

10. decepticonjon

decepticonjon japness for balls

geno, dog fucking is probably a taboo because of diseases and other the other fun stuff that biologically happens when you put your cock somewhere it doesn't belong

11. Erector

News Credits:
    That, and interspecies erotica is just wrong.

DOES THIS LOOK RIGHT TO YOU??

[​IMG]

12. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Damnit Jon, one of these days I'll get to finish a cup of tea.

Time for another keyboard!

13. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    Hmmmm.

"I sucked off a horse."

[​IMG]

I'll take a double vodka and coke cheers Jon. :p 

14. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Geno, you sound just like one of those people who think that just because it comes into their heads, it needs to come out of their mouths...or in this case their fingers. Guess what - it doesn't. I can see where this is going - at some point you're going to get hurt and irate at people 'not understanding' and the fact you'll have to keep defending yourself that you're 'not a dog fucker' from now on. You've opened yourself up for it.

Keep the yiff and zoo talk among people who will understand, don't make it EVERYONE'S business by telling everyone about it, and life will be much easier.

--Moony

15. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

You know that South Park episode about NAMBLA? Yeah, I'm getting flashbacks. Dude, you want to fuck dogs. Seek help.

16. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I like to draw boobies on cat girls, but people laughed at me. So I cut off their faces while they sleep.......Did I overreact?

It looks wrong, but feels sooo right....Wait, what? Nothing, I said nothing!

17. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose. Unless he consents.

However, you should never pick your dog's @$$. It's just wrong.

18. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    If you have to pull out some dental floss he ate, you get a pass.

19. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    tl;dr if you wake up to the dog licking your places and you don't make him stop is that so wrong etc etc

FYI, the term deviant doesn't come into play for the dog to do it, because it's a dumb beast. Don't blame the dog for your feelings of guilt, time to look in the mirror on that one yourself son.

20. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.