you as a tformer

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jlwtformer1337, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    And have some moons become mace like weapons oh yeah that would be cool.

2. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

You wanna be an Eath-former?

Well I'll be...a...ummm....universe-former...

Yeah!

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Name: Redneckabot

Earth Alt mode: Crimson RV with white stripes

Beast Mode - Ginormous African Elephant

Function: Search and Destroy, and tailgate! :D 

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK Seriously, if I were a TF, I would be:

Alt Mode - Triplechanger - Heavily armored Jeep Wrangler, and a 2009 Lynx Military Helicopter.

Function: Recon and battalion leader.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    If I could be a transformer, I'd want to be a combiner team of a shark riding an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything I see.

(quote paraphrased from Jack Handey)

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Still haven't come up with a name for myself as a TF... at this rate, I might as well be a male TF instead of a fembot. *Avoids the stares of fellow TF fans*

6. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

If I were a TF, hmmm....

Name: Jester
    Function: Communications/ Goodwill Ambassador/ Clown (lightens the mood, ya know?)
    Alt-mode: Motorcycle similar to animated prowls.
    Robot mode: similar to animated prowl minus the huge chin and ninja stars. add ultra magnus' hammer and random checker patterns all over.
    Colors: Fluorescent Orange and Green and Purple (gasp)
    Bio: Slightly insane would be an understatement. Jester makes galvatron look like (insert someone who is really sane here). The autobots only keep him around because he is the "son" of ultra magnus. Always acting like a child at play, jester is often seen boosting morale among troops. He wears a jesters hat he stole from a human clown and is noted to be one of the only autobots to wear the color purple. Often works with Blaster to get messages where they need to go.

^^ basically his personality is a mix of the Jokers, wheelie (without the annoyingness) and sunstreaker. so yea. also my first OC. cool.

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I would be a beast former, (but in todays times) with a crow altmode i think. maximal. with a launcher on each arm to shoot big friggin darts. and my name would be
    ..... AirSkimmer

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Now that I've got my character all figured out, I might as well post in here again with the info on him.

Name- Raven-XL7
    Nickname- Baron
    Affiliation- Autobot
    Sub-Group- Special Forces- Arial Devision
    Function- Spy/Arial Support/Medic
    Hobby- Science, Inventing, and Art
    Partner- Database
    Motto- "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt."
    Alternate Mode- Stealth Fighter/Bomber

One of the few Autobots to be released from the Cybertron Static Spark Ward, Raven-XL7 has been an outcast his whole life. Once the leader of a top-secret special-ops team, he was built with some of the most advanced weaponry and stealth technology known to cybertronian scientists. He's now one of the few Autobots still living in the ruins of old Cybertron, where he has few friends. Due to complications after what is widely known as an "accident", Raven-XL7 has many mental issues. The major one commonly known to humans as "Avoident Personality disorder", is the reason for his isolated habits, and his coldness to fellow Autobots. Because of his very anti-social tendencies, Raven-XL7 has been misunderstood by many of his Autobot comrades, and has been shunned by many of those he would have worked with in the past. There have been a couple Autobots who have been able to befriend him, but even then, they don't know him as well as they think they do. After the multiple years he spent in the special case's wing, and then many years after that in his isolation, he has kept the badges he wore as an Autobot warrior, and the prototype stamps that he gained when he was first built. Raven-XL7 would be a valuable ally to the Autobot Army if others would take him seriously, and would take the time to gain his trust, for he is one of few Cybertronians that could provide valuable info on certain powerful Decepticons, even if he doesn't realize it himself.

9. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

I'd be a triple changer, who's other two modes are triple changers as well. And you guessed it, they would have triple changer alt modes too. I'd be the robotic equivalent of that painting in a painting in a painting thing.

name: either Infinitron or David

10. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd shoot for an IDW-verse type of Headmaster, where I -am- the TF, my body would be my beat up mauve '73 VW Super Beetle. AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD! XD
    DN

11. Wodicus

Wodicus Active Member

Well I've had a team of Transformers I created years ago and since then I have updated and expanded that team. Of course the character I styled around myself is the ream leader.

Name: Nebulous-Alpha (or just Nebulous)
    Affiliation: Autobot
    Sub-Group: Triple Charger
    Function: Command and Control/Heavy air support
    Alternate Modes: F-18 Hornet, Mustang V6

Nebulous-Alpha is the commander of his team and is an experienced leader and soldier that fought the Decepticons during the last war. At the end of the war when the Autobots left Cybertron and turned over control to the Maximals he was strongly opposed to the move and was one of the most vocal opponents of this move, even arguing directly with Optimus Prime,
    but once Prime made his intentions clear he grudgingly accepted. In the centuries and millennia that followed he oversaw the training of the newer members to his team and lead them in various missions for other Autobot teams. The other members of his team look to him with respect and loyalty as they carry out his orders with little question. After leaving Cybertron Nebulous-Alpha directed his team to become a rapid strike team as they hunted down pirates and raiders who preyed upon those who could not defend themselves. Despite his ruthless pursuit against such scum Nebulous is actually a compassionate Autobot who does his best to oversee the safety of his subordinates in battle.

With the return of the Decepticons and the growing tensions between the Maximals and Predacons on Cybertron Nebulous-Alpha now sees an opportunity for the Autobots to return to their homeworld and reclaim it from the the Maximals, who he views as upstarts. For the first time in thousands of years he soars above Cybertron as he leads his team in battle agaisnt the Decepticons. Of course, if the Autobots just have to happen to take control of the planet from the Maximals and Predacons, the better.

12. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

transmetal heyna, i like heynas.

13. Optimus Clyde

Optimus Clyde Space Trucker

News Credits:
  14. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Name - Sanitron
    Faction - Autobot
    Sub-Group- Autobot Maintenance Team
    Function- Janitor
    Motto- "War is just one big mess. And I'm the one to clean it up"
    Alternate Mode- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado...with a plow-thing on the front, out of which vacuum tubes emerge to suck up any garbage.
    Weapon: A giant broom/scraper/flamethrower (for burning off garbage that won't slaggin' move) combo, which has the ability to generate an Energon Battle Axe on the other end (you know, one of those double-sided nasty ones)
    Colours: Cobalt blue, shamrock green, gold, various greys.
    Additional features: Has a flip down mask that's a cross between a gas mask (for smelly chemicals he has to clean up) and Ned Kelly's helmet. Flips down like a welder's mask. Yay.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  15. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Name: Subrail
    Faction: Autobot
    Function: Troop Transport
    Alt. Mode: Armored Battle train
    Motto: "Just because I'm not a fighter doesn't mean I'm not a vital part of this war."

Bio: Subrail used to work in the energon mines transporting energon all around Cybertron. When the war began, he joined the autobots not because he wanted to fight, but for refuge, fearing deactivation or slavery at the hands of Megatron and his troops. With help from Optimus Prime, he found a purpose in life again as one of the more important autobots. Taking his previous cybertronian railed transport mode to a new level, he is now an armored rail troop transport with some offensive capabilities. He now transports both energon and autobot ground troops into and around the battlefield. He is able to project a solid holo-rail that allows him to travel over any solid ground without the need of permanent rail restrictions. During his timein the war, he's sparked a rivalry with the decepticon troop transport Astrotrain and Fuel transport Octane.

Weapons and Abilities: Subject can project solid holo-rails to travel anywhere except over water and air. Subject's armor is somewhat thicker then other bots in order to protect whatever he is transporting. In train mode, subject has twin ion blasters on each side of him that become an ion blast gun in robot mode. Subject also has attachable transport cars that combine with him in order to take on more items or troops to move. Each car has two manable turrets that can be used by any autobot soldier being transported.

Weaknesses: Subject is a poor fighter and is built more for transportation then combat. Links that keep transport cars and subject connected can be damaged and disconnected, either leaving troops stranded or supplies out in the open.

16. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I would be a silver cheese grater named Samuel LaFonte.

17. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

Well, here goes:

Decepticon: Movebuster
    Function: Propaganda / Electronic Warfare
    "The ultimate purpose of the shepherd is to lead the sheep to slaughter."
    Alt mode: Custom portable MP3 stereo mini-CD player.
    Colors: Blue/black/grey.

Movebuster is all lies, half-truths and sophisms. A vital cog in the Decepticon propaganda machine, responsible for legitimizing Megatron's rule over his minions and maintaining rank. His undying loyalty to Megatron is his only redeeming quality, and even that could be called into question. Busom buddies with the notorious Soundwave. Ability to hack into any electronic device by remote and control it from a distance of up to 500 feet makes him one of the most dangerous Decepticons. Favourite tactic is to use Autobots and Autobot weapons to commit atrocities against Cybertron's ecology and blame them for it. Carries no weapons, but speakers can emit deadly, directed shockwaves in either mode... Immensely strong... capable of broadcasting and recieving radio, shortwave, microwave and subspace communications at high amplitudes for an unaided Transformer. Non combat role and high importance makes him vulnerable. Only real weakness is his acquired love of Earth music and secret aspirations to become a composer of original work!

Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 4
    Endurance: 9
    Courage: 4
    Fireblast: 4
    Skill: 9

18. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd be either a Jeep Wrangler, or a Monster Truck, with a Snowplow attached, and I would be called: Plowking!!

:D 

19. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thunderflash (I think i've heard that one somewhere...can't remember where, hopefully is not bad) and i'll be a dark gun metal grey fighter jet, maybe an F-22.

20. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Pravus Prime: Shadow Blade Captain

Really, the Animated Shadow Blade Megatron design and color scheme works for me.