Xenoblade Chronicles X Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by IGotTheTouch, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Are you looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles X?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Primal1987

Primal1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Started playing this last night. It's so good, that not only did I go buy the soundtrack, but I forgot that the game pad only has 4 hours of battery life! Lucky for me, the controller shut off when I was on a menu. Next time I play, I'll use my Pro Controller.

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have played it for a good few hours and I like it, but I am a little disappointed in the music. Not the quality or the tunes themselves, just the AMOUNT of tunes. Since I have only really been in New LA and the main surrounding outside area, there's basically 4 tracks (day and night on inside city and outside) that are good but I have already gotten tired of hearing since they are pretty "in your face." When you want your player to explore and talk to people for hours, it's not a great idea to have a jazzy metal tune blaring the whole time.

3. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I actually quit playing this one because I want to beat the first game. I know they aren't connected but I don't want to ditch the first game until I'm done with the story.

4. IGotTheTouch

IGotTheTouch Full of Awesomeness

News Credits:
    Got this game for Christmas! :D 

I'm currently leveling up (Level 19 right now) so going to the Lifehold unit in Chapter 4 will be easier.

5. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just hit 150 hours. I'm level 54 and just did Chapter 10. Game is amazing in my book, some issues notwithstanding. And could have stronger storytelling, but that doesn't seem to be its focus.

6. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    After 90 hours in I am done with main story and now I got my Ares 90. That skell is a beauty..sure there are some Super bosses that still cant be taken down but everything else is beatable. I love the freedome of flying around in this giant world on my skell. I still have stuff to do and alot of affinety missions and other side missions.

If anyone want some help on how to get the Ares 90 let me know. I did a few things my own way and took some advice from youtube.