Xbox One & Kamen Rider Fourze Items For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Orion_Prime48, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I need this stuff gone, I accept Paypal only and prices can be negotiable if its a proper offer. shipping is not included in the prices

Xbox One 500gb- system is like new all cords are brand new except for the power brick itself. includes 1 controller and 2 games NBA 2K15 & Evolve. I can supply a headset as well but you would need a newer model controller with a 3.5mm audio jack or the headset adapter to be able to use it.- $300
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Forza Motorsport 6 Digital copy w/ Xbox Live Gold Trial- Codes are 100% unused. this sold once already but the buyer decided to reneg on the sale a month later and is calling the purchase fraudulent so I need it gone ASAP to recoup the -$60 paypal balance I have right now- $60
    [​IMG]

Skylanders Trap Team Xbox One- game, figures, portal and box are practically brand new never really played with any of it.- $25
    [​IMG]

Nintendo 64- Console is in amazing condition and comes with 1 controller, 1 rumble pack, Madden 2001 and all original cables. everything works flawlessly. has basic memory expansion pack- $50
    [​IMG]

Nintendo Wii- Console is in decent shape it is a little beat up but works perfectly, comes with no games, controllers or the motion sensor bar. this is the version without the Gamecube controller ports. cords are all OEM Nintendo- $15
    [​IMG]
    Kamen Rider Fourze Driver- Driver is practically brand new, has only been displayed and is 100% complete with all 4 original switches, belt, the box and all inserts- $50
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fourze HiHack Gun- Practically brand new with original switch and box with all inserts. $30
    [​IMG]

Kamen Rider Fourze Switches- a mix of Deluxe, Gashapon & Candy toy switches, id prefer not to split them up, but I will if I need to- $50
    [​IMG]

DX Meteor Driver- Driver is incomplete (whats included is whats pictured) and a little beat up but it does work just fine, switch is Candy toy- $15
    [​IMG]

SHFiguarts Fourze Base States- 100% complete and in fantastic condition box an all- $23
    [​IMG]

SHFiguarts Fourze Fire States- 100% complete and in fantastic condition box an all- $18
    [​IMG]

SHFiguarts Fourze Elek States- 100% complete and in fantastic condition box an all- $20
    [​IMG]

SHFiguarts Fourze Machine Massigler- 100% complete and in fantastic condition box an all- $25
    [​IMG]

SHFiguarts Meteor Storm States- 100% complete and in fantastic condition box an all- $30
    [​IMG]

Transformers Generations Roadbuster- figure is 100% complete, stickers unapplied and MIB.- $15
    [​IMG]

Transformers Generations Whirl - figure is 100% complete, stickers unapplied- $15
    [​IMG]

Transformers Generations Blitzwing -
    figure is 100% complete, and in fantastic condition- $15
    [​IMG]
    thank you to any busy you can give me​

2. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    added a Nintendo 64 and a wii

3. Orion_Prime48

News Credits: