Fan Art: Xaran's Digibashes

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Xaran Alamas, May 15, 2019 at 4:55 PM.

1. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

I've done a few of these and have more planned so I figured I'd make a single thread to post them in.

First up, I'm currently watching Transformers Prime for the first time, and I'm also a fan of the Shattered Glass concept so I've been putting some thought into a SG Prime universe. First up is Shattered Glass Arcee:
    SGArcee.png
    Credit for the original photo goes to TFW2005's own model gallery and the original photographer.

In line with several canon SG characters I gave Arcee the colourscheme of a Decepticon from the show, naturally Airachnid seemed the perfect choice. In the short bio I've come up with so far I imagine her as still having a reputation for losing partners, except in this universe it's because she keeps killing them! :D 

I already posted this in a thread of it's own but here's Override from Moonracer.
    OverrideFromMoonracerComposite.jpg
    And here's Metroshot from Sixgun, which I did for the WFC speculation thread.
    SixGunMetroshotDigibash.jpg

I'm happy to take requests as I find these quite fun to do, though right now colour changes are my limit (maybe head swaps)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

Prime Shattered Glass Optimus Prime (Say, would SG Transformers: Prime be called Transformers: Megatron? ) Not as interesting as Arcee as I just went with G1 SG Optimus' colours. Once again credit for the original photo goes to the TFW Gallery and Photographers thereof.
    SGPrime.jpg