X-Transbots Springer

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Qingtianzhu, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Aaronstampler

Aaronstampler Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:

Honestly, I feel this way about almost any "post 2005" character. Kup, Blurr, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Wheelie and especially Hot Rod and Galvatron (fuck Hot Rod and Galvatron). I don't have much affection for any of the Nebulon crew either. I like the combiners (Computron and Piranacon, mostly, Abominus less so) and a few of the individual characters have interesting looks and/or personality traits, but honestly I'd be cool with the Transformer universe existing solely up to 1986 and the stuff that existed on Cybertron before.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Megatron Lover

Who wants XTB to tackle Blurr?

• Like Like x 5
  3. Aaronstampler

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'll say the same thing to this that I say to every post about every character and every 3P company.

No. I don't want anyone to tackle anything. Make the stuff you have renders for first, and then worry about future projects. Don't worry about renders when you've got 20 things on backlog.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Megatron Lover

Oh yeah

5. luckyman76

luckyman76 Well-Known Member

For me it's really this. XTB/KFC have come a long way but have been woefully inept at keeping promises and churning the 2016 backlog. Show me you can deliver on Springer, Kup, Galvatron, Inferno/Grapple and then the Junkions, Deathsaurus, and Buster/Hydra. These figures have been in development too damn long and enough is enough. We don't need to see any more reveals (there are many more), we need to see product. This month is a good start with Dead End and Dragstrip but quickly get out Seaspray and then half the year is gone. We know they are running two factories to handle the reissues and new product. Get cracking on releasing the overdue NEW products. Everyone has waited long enough.

• Like Like x 1
  6. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    inferno/grapple and galvatron are best left until after buster/hydra and the junkions i think they will all sell better ( most people have closed the door on inferno and grapple as we have very good takara versions )

7. Aaronstampler

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    XTB is annoying AF. Nobody needs a green Beachcomber or two different recolors of Skids or a blue Cosmos. Okay, maybe these guys are technically characters in the TF universe, maybe more popular in Japan or whatever, but they're still fringe characters at best and not nearly as important as actual G1 dudes. And don't even get me started with them releasing G2 versions of the Stunticons before even finishing the set.

• Like Like x 5
  8. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

A fucking man. That's why I'm getting tired of their shit. "Last 2 limbs will come out before years end"

Didn't happen but here's 5 more recolors of other products to take up factory time.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Aaronstampler

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Like, if you're that beholden to the Japanese market and creating characters that exist more in the Japanese TF universe, then how about making a god damn Raiden?

10. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You make a valid point and that's been on my mind as well. At the same time, it could be still a year away for the XTB release. If you can wait that long and gamble that MMC's won't sell out by then, it may be a smart move. I like both, so it's not as big of a deal. I also want to unload that Apache. If you are fine with waiting, though, that could payoff. I would keep tabs on the levels of available stock on the MMC as you do.

I have not been in the thread for a some time to have seen pics of the prototype. I pretty much gave up with XTB's version until just recently.

Me. Although I am perfectly happy with my UT Buzzing as my 'official" MP Blurr. I may still get it and even the FT Blurr as well, simply because I love the character.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ProwlSpringer2020

ProwlSpringer2020 Cybertronian Knight

You don't like Springer and you do like Wheelie? Wait...what o_O ? :D 

• Like Like x 2
  12. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I know. Weird, right? I mean I don't like like Wheelie but I don't like hate him or anything. Not sure what it is about Springer. Don't like Blurr either but I mean he's obviously annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

@ibot Will Virtus come with your traditional articulated hands?! I hope he will!

I hope he will be as articulated as the competition! Especially OM Saltus!

14. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land" TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    soooooo...this still happening? And if so has the yellow been fixed on the front of his two alt. modes?

15. Dek

Dek Y R U Reading This?

I just bought MMC's Springer and look be really looking forward to having it in hand. But this looks real good too. I don't thinkI've ever upgraded a figure before, but if XTB can pul this off inside then year I'll be seriously considering it. Their Scourge convinced me that they can make some solid figures nowadays and less Appollyons.

16. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I understand that XTB has a lot on their plate right now with their MP Stunticons, redesigning their Motormaster and so on, but they really need to get this and Locke (KUP) done before people start to just give up and buy what Fans Toys and MMX have to offer. We've seen this with Fans Toys Blitzwing and Trailbreaker. Both have been indefinitely postponed, people got tired of waiting and decided to drop their money on KFC Ditka/DX9 Gewalt as their Blitzwing and XTB Aegis/MMC Terraegis for their Trailbreaker. I'd hate to see anyone give up on XTB's Springer and Kup as I firmly believe they have good designs here. I'm trying to hold out and wait, but I have to admit that MMC's Saltus is calling my name and it's getting very hard to ignore.

• Like Like x 7
  17. Safeguard

Safeguard Autobot

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Apparently, we're not allowed to post in this thread asking for news. Or did that only apply to me?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Reygn

Reygn Leader of The Abyss

20190618_142552.jpg
    FT 90%
    OM 92%
    OP 50%
    UT 70%
    XTB 95%

• Like Like x 3
  19. GAUGE

GAUGE -TF:WFC:Siege UNICRON Backer-

News Credits:
    just like Abaddon, this thing is an Urban Myth.

• Like Like x 1
  20. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But it has a preorder ;)  for 124.99.

• Like Like x 1