X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

News Credits:
    You're wrong. FT-01 was a trailer that attached to the MP-01 mold. Quakewave was FT-03.

As for proof, you can easily get it yourself by using the search function. Fanstoys is a lot older than you think, and for that matter, have you ever bothered to look at ibot's member icon? It says since 2008.

97435.png

The company name wasn't always Xtransbots.

2. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No I got that one i.e. 01 was just the trailer. Finally found the thread: new design of FT-02 G1 cartoon soundwave, I was looking for Acoustic Wave, and found a thread started this year.

Oh come on. There's tons of businesses in the States that claims to have been around for years. Those claims are not reliable. I was referring to when these companies started dabbling in 3rd party land. I mean X-Transbots could have been selling fried chicken in 2008.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

News Credits:
    igear is Xtransbots

4. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am sure you'll say that it's "common knowledge", but no I don't believe you. I've had iGears stuff before, and at that time they were of pretty good quality unlike XTB's early stuff. And talking about that, it's also "common knowledge" that Xtransbots is behind DX9 and UT, so for those people thumbing down on DX9, yeah you are thumbing down on ibot.

5. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    source.gif

• Like Like x 1
  6. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

When did you do this? I tried about 3 weeks ago and again yesterday, and both times I was told they were out of this part and need to wait for more to be manufactured.

I totally agree btw that their after-sales support is great, but it’s admittedly a bit frustrating on this issue. For what it’s worth, I’ve also found FT’s and MMC’s customer service to be phenomenal.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Autopod Decepticast

Autopod Decepticast Active Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I kicked off my email on Saturday 9/7, got a response the next day. As of yesterday, they confirmed my address with a shipping label graphic, so I assume it is on its way.

Through the communication process, they showed me photos to ensure alignment on the part I needed, so I assume they have produced more. Give 'em another shout--I bet they're in a position to help out now.

I'll let y'all know if nothing shows up in my mailbox... I'm guessing it'll be a few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

KFC is XTB...

I'm pretty sure ToyWorld is iGear.

• Like Like x 6
  9. TRANZ4MR

TRANZ4MR General Thud

News Credits:

I got an immediate response as well. Asked for a couple of pics, then another next day reply.
    Needing both shoulders, she said only the ONE was in stock, and asked my preference.
    I told her to hold on to it until the other shoulder was ready.

Top notch!

10. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    tenor (8).gif

• Like Like x 2
  11. Autopod Decepticast

Autopod Decepticast Active Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I probably stole your piece! (Sorry!)

• Like Like x 1
  12. TRANZ4MR

TRANZ4MR General Thud

News Credits:
    You do you man, it's all good. I'm no loyalist. My collection is a Potpourri of companies, including 10 or so from FT. And they are BEAUTIFUL!
    I buy what I think is the best interpretation of a character (or in Daca Kronos' case, a good enough one:lolol ).

That being said, if I think a bot, in this case, Spoiler, needs to eat a sammich, I'm gonna buy him a sammich!

It's a discussion forum. No hate. Just voicing my opinion of why I like XTB's version of Breakdown better, and that I'm glad I ultimately went with XTB…
    On XTB's page. No one is saying you're wrong, or that FT sucks (OK, some may be, but not I)…

Baw Weep Grana Weep Nini Bon. (Hands Snaku an energon goodie…)
    Here, take two for Spoiler. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  13. Twin Lambo fan

Twin Lambo fan Also loves Snarl

Slowly working my way initial transformations of my limbots. So far Dead End and Wildrider are done. No cracks or chips on DE, and looks great! I will need to perform the operation to get him to separate though.

Wildrider, there was one small scratch near the door panel but it’s so light it looked like the door panel(I could see both so I know I’m not mistaken lol). I do need to clean off residue from from the plastic that covered his chest but no complaints.

Joints on both are excellent if a little tight when it comes to the hips, but I’d prefer tighter to looser if given the choice.

Tonight I’ll be doing Breakdown which other than that Beige(man it took me by surprise the first time I saw him in person), I love the alt mode.

And of course, I’ll do Dragstrip last and carefully perform the necessary(?) mods for transformation.

One sort of gripe, Dragstrip is the only one who had all four wheels rolling freely out of the box. I have not transformed them back to alt mode so I’ll see if it was “transformed wrong” by the factory, but really I’m not worried. These guys will never be played with like Hot Wheels and once MM arrives they’ll get out in combined mode where they’ll probably stay until/less I move. Facing off against Zeta Superion.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sonofadefro

Sonofadefro Don't waste food. I'll keel you

Now that we have seen FT breakdown, i still think dx9 made the best looking bot mode. Sure, the car mode is oversized and i dont like that one bit. Now i kinda regret missing my chance to get G2 crackup. This may just be my favourite breakdown mold, overall.. hope G2 crackup gets a reissue

15. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    PicsArt_09-13-03.54.49.jpg

Come on @ibot, this team need their leader!!

• Like Like x 16
  16. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

20190913_221146.jpg

^ XTB service FTW.

• Like Like x 12
  17. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    And yet all I ever get is "the factory is making the parts" :( 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

No dice unfortunately. There's still no ETA on parts but I got a promise to be notified once they have them. I think you somehow got lucky!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Baba has sent me my second replacement shoulder section to replace the cracked one, this time I'm only getting from above the elbow joint so not looking forward to trying to put together all the sections of the arm.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hendrijr

hendrijr Well-Known Member

I have Overheat coming in on Monday. Is there instructions on how to transform him without breaking? Or should I just leave in vehicle mode and just wait for Menasaur parts to come in since I’m going to ultimately display in combined mode-hence never transforming Overheat.

• Like Like x 1