X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    A bit disappointed that he seems to have gone offline again before answering the important questions like the remaining figures' ETAs and the number of trailers that have been asked for weeks and were re-asked within a couple minutes of his active posts. We've been hoping for clarity on these items for months now. He comes in and reads some of the thread, responds to nonsense about yams, but doesn't offer anything we really wanted to know. :( 

• Like Like x 3
  2. bearsuit

bearsuit Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Welcome back. Please stay and don't let trolls chase you off.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't panic. Not everybody has time to sit around reading this site all day ....like me :oops: . He probably just did a quick drive by and then had other things to do. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from him soon. That's usually his pattern - show up for a few days and then gone for a while until he's got something else to say. I seriously doubt he decided to drop by for a few minutes and then leave for months again.

I think it's safe to say that nobody has been more worked up over the "two trailer" and "how much will it all cost" issues than I have. If he says there's only one trailer, that's a relief. I'd still like some answers on price but let's be honest - that announcement isn't going to happen in a thread on some fansite - we'll be seeing it on retailer sites when the pre-orders go live. What I hope we hear from @ibot is some information on when the remaining bots can be expected and/or when we might expect to see pre-orders with final pricing go up.

4. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    Too slow, I've already registered it at the patent office...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Madgame

Madgame Well-Known Member

Personally I'm thankful for the new glimpse of Gravestone's face, the tidbit of info about the remaining cars, and the 'not too long' reference to more pics of Gravestone.

Way better than no info at all.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Sonofadefro

Sonofadefro Don't waste food. I'll keel you

I am just glad that keith sees the potential market in sweet-tasting tubers.
    3rd party companies will beat you at your own game, sadly. Soon, KFC will have release some product named 'Mr Kartofel', and you will realise you are too late :banghead: 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Decepticon Lover

I wish we could get prototype or test reviews like we got for Breakdown and Flipout

8. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator

News Credits:
    Actually, he is here to help us. How else can we get customer service? He’s here to get our feedback. The one thing I will not deny about this company is their customer service. It is hands down awesome. Try to use more constructive wording versus aggression with him. I speak from experience when I say that ibot cares. It’s why their QC has also improved significantly

• Like Like x 5
  9. TRANZ4MR

TRANZ4MR General Thud

News Credits:
    English is not also Ibot's 1st language… So sometimes things aren't worded 100% correct or fluffed up with lots of adjectives and adverbs.
    He's short and to the point.

Cut the dude some slack.
    I for one am thrilled he comes to these boards to give us anything at all.
    Hell, over the years, there have been a few reps that hung around and provided us with info and insight…
    and the keyboard warriors drove most of them away.

Chill, and let him do his job. Be polite. And hopefully we'll get more info soon! :cool: 

• Like Like x 11
  10. Blazing Mewtwo

He’ll come around :) 

11. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    We don't need more info. Certainly not incorrect ones. Remember last year he said 2 limb bots in December? I feel like it's better for people to not just ask any questions related to release dates. At this point, the only person who can lit a fire under ibot's buttocks is dalianjj.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Please remember that Ibot is a member of this site as well as a representative of a company. Any posts that are trolling will be removed just as they would be if they were directed towards any other member.

• Like Like x 4
  13. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Veteran

I get where you're coming from but as you said yourself, plans do change. Maybe the plan was two trailers and between feedback or redesign issues or whatever, it's now 1. Unless Ibot says it's going to be two again, the plan changed and now it's 1 it seems. I'm glad to get whatever information we can from him. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  14. Blazing Mewtwo

So no more dual trailer or base mode? C9CCCE45-D42C-48F3-978F-5F669F3D424A.jpeg 558C0DBA-7BFC-42A9-9C17-4576321E56F1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator

News Credits:
    That’s how production works, not just in transformers. We can’t control anything beyond that means

• Like Like x 2
  16. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Let's not forget... CNY most likely had the greatest impact to the delay. Your implication isn't clear, but the point should be made that any perceived delay is most likely to be blamed on CNY and not some unmitigated slow down on Keith's part.

17. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    Let's not forget that last October ibot said that the last 2 limbbots will be out December 2018, heck according to him those two were already in test shot phase. CNY was still a couple of months away.

Here's the post: X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

It's better to release a product late, of it means better qc. The first two releases are excellent, I see no reason why the rest of this set will not be equal, if not better.

• Like Like x 3
  20. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    That's why I said, it's not productive to keep asking ibot: "where are the last 3 bots?" Of course he'll say whatever just to keep your interest.

NO ONE here can change ibot's production schedule. With the exception of dalianjj that is. Once FT's Motormaster hits, ibot will need to speed everything up just to keep up.

• Like Like x 3