1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Question mark ;) 

• Like Like x 3
  2. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Right. 6 in the morning :D 

• Like Like x 2
  3. TCJJ

TCJJ 113% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    It's a question mark. No, I'm not asking you; it's a rhetorical question. I'm giving you the answer. The question mark is implying that the answer was pretty simple despite you making it sound like there was no conceivable reason for people to have such an opinion.

But anyway, the spoilers are pinned on but the rest of the car parts might be clipped on. The wheels all have two slots in them which could indicate clips. I don't like that Dead End has a giant faux spoiler for the arm though. Doesn't look right.

4. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Are you been antagonising because of our previous banter? If so drop it.

As to your first paragraph, it implies nothing. It is what it is: A question. As Steven Seagal, the Chinese poet said while eating doritos: Assumption is the mother of all mistakes.

Havent put any attention to the dead end release.

5. Blazing Mewtwo

Blazing Mewtwo Well-Known Member

Will the combiner parts transform into anything special or will they just compress for insertion in the trailer?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    My guess is just being stuck in the trailer. And since there’s two trailers I think one is gonna have the main joints and one with extra space.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blazing Mewtwo

Okay
    I think it’d be cool if you could empty one trailer to fit carbots in

• Like Like x 1
  8. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    True. But I feel XTB/KFC will only do that if it happened in the cartoon. Like with KFC’s god ginrai. Both units can hold at least one car in each and possibly two. But that’s cause that actually happened in the show. Motormaster never really used his trailer. My guess cause the toy didn’t have that ability. While Prime did so they could advertise it. Meanwhile the Japanese studio who did masterforce probably realised trailers were useful so they used them practically.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Blazing Mewtwo

Oh
    I didn’t know that Motormaster didn’t use it
    That’s different hehe

• Like Like x 2
  10. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    Yeah well I’m sure at least. Even assuming he could have that would be far too weird for Toei or even AKOM to do.

• Like Like x 2
  11. TCJJ

TCJJ 113% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    No? Nor do I care about "previous banter". But you always seem to try to turn everything into an argument, after taking comments wildly out of context, so I guess we're back there now. Thanks.
    You can't. They said at the Botfest 2017 XTB panel that the trailers are packed so they won't fit any cars in them. The guy had to rephrase the question about five times before he got an answer though. It was pretty amusing.
    I feel like he did at one point but I haven't rewatched most of G1 in a while. I've been meaning to buy the DVDs for the first two seasons but still haven't got around to it.
    Though I think it might still be on Netflix but bleh, I want muh DVDs.
    Either way, it would have been a nice option.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I want my... I want my... I want my DVD.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    Same dude. I just want to have dvds. It’s gonna be like collecting vinyl some point.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Necrobot

Necrobot Well-Known Member

So I just received my Crack Up and Flipout! These guys looks great and have a nice weight to them...but I think Flipout might steal the show with the gun-metal silvery finish!!

IMG_20190112_103214~2.jpg
    IMG_20190112_103325~2.jpg
    IMG_20190112_103620~2.jpg
    IMG_20190112_103657~2.jpg

These guys look beautiful!! I can almost hear those engines roar!!

It's also pretty neat seeing another take on the ol' Lamborghini Countach that looks spot-on, knowing full well that the engineering and transformation will reveal an entirely different figure!!

Here we see Crack Up with BadCube's Sunsurge and Takara Tomy's Sideswipe. Its pretty impressive how much heavier Crack Up is when compared with these two.

IMG_20190112_105609~2.jpg

And another shot with fellow X-Transbots creation, Savant.

IMG_20190112_104534~2.jpg

Given there rather small size as compared to say.. ToyWorld's Concrete and Shovel, I am not sure how these guys will be able to hold up a 49cm/19.25in monster that Monolith will become!! But it will be a nice ride getting there!

Another alt-mode group shot with MP Smokescreen thrown in for good measure!

IMG_20190112_112813~2.jpg

In a few days, I should be receiving BC's Recon (yet another Lamborghini Countach) and it will be interesting to see how Recon stacks up against three other unique Lambo-bot/con figures.

Cheers!!

• Like Like x 21
  15. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    Just found out I got crackup ordered at the same time as a birthday gift so I’ll be getting both stunticons starting off. This is gonna be great.

Hasn’t the height changed to be 50cm?

16. TCJJ

TCJJ 113% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Lucky - I have yet to convince any family members to buy me (third-party) Transformers. Nobody will do it...
    Yeah, a while back, and I've been misquoting the old height a lot recently. :oops: 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    I’m keeping it simple though on my options. I’ve got some rough ideas of where my collection will go. I’m thinking the main characters in my fanfic, my earth police force team, combiners and all the cast of Masterforce. Also literally anything from kiss players since it’s had little movement. It’s only ever so often. I think I’m gonna start cutting my chug collection for MP purchases.

May I ask where you got that info from? I remember hearing from you last time and I just wanna check elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  18. TCJJ

TCJJ 113% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I sold most of my Classics and Universe stuff in favour of Masterpiece stuff, but I still buy the odd figure (usually Generations figures). I'm thinking about having another "purge" but I don't have a hell of a lot left outside my original RID figures, and that's part of my childhood so I'm not too keen on annexing those.

Kiss Players definitely needs more love though! I've been (very, very slowly) working on some Generations-style customs so I can have some modern versions of them. Just need to put aside money for Shapeways heads at some point, but it's so costly that I usually end up buying a whole other figure instead of ever finishing my customs...
    XTB officially announced it a while back (don't remember exactly where/when). It should be somewhere in this thread but it's also on their Weibo page somewhere. I saw it the other day on Weibo (weibo.com/xtransbots, by the way) which reminded me that I've been getting it wrong recently.

• Like Like x 1
  19. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Has it? Totally missed that one lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    See I feel I don’t wanna sell my chug. It’s a diverse and fairly large collection that I love. I understand why you’d sell and keep though. I’ll be getting more now and then but with Masterpiece and other figures I’m interested in, I’ve gotta really think. Also maybe get a part time job lol. It’ll do the stuff to put down a preorder now and again.

Shit you’re a kiss players fan as well!? Awesome! Another one in the ranks! I’d love to see the stuff you’re working on whenever it’s done. That’s so cool.

Right. I see.
    So did I. I’m gonna check back and see if I can find that info again. If so I’ll post it here.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2