X-Transbots MX Series Berserkars / Monolith (Stunticons/Menasor)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Jul 15, 2017.

1. CigarJackal

CigarJackal Cy-gar smoking beast warrior

Instagram:
    I stop at S2 for Decepticon MP and S1 for Autobots.

TFTM are being represented in my collection by CHUG.

Still, some weirdos that I like are on their own shelves (such as the Fanstoys Headmsters).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Memo224

Memo224 Active Member

I'm just lucky I guess, but when I purchased him it was the second time I saw it a few weeks apart, both on toydojo.

3. XBurner071

XBurner071 There and Back Again

News Credits:
    I think part of the reason why XTB took so long in making Menasor is the fact that this is their first time in making a large scale figure(and a combiner also) granted IMHO Menasor is the easiest combiner to make since you have a trailer that transforms into a whole bot with cars attached on the arms and lower legs with MM rolling up into a cube to fit somewhere in the back. So if they do announce another combiner set i'm in because i love what they've done with the stunticons and am excited to see more from this company. On a side note as i was looking at their weibo page on the comments side of their post about Paean(Hoist) i found this comments 20200710_063211.jpg 20200710_063254.jpg i know i've read somewhere about this mixed leopard and it turns out that its a weird chinese translation for Bruticus and also in their weibo Menasor is called Flying Tiger so yeah really funky names for this guys. So this makes think that surely they have plans for another combiner but i'll wait for a proper announcement of this since XTB has a lot of figures announced(Galvatron, Springer etc.)that still has not seen the light until this day and i hope we can finally see final information about the trailer soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wuggaroo

Wuggaroo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So this is my first time buying XTB, and e accessories seem inconsistent?
    I got the g2 version of deathwish, is it supposed to come with a faceplate?

5. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

I don't recall it having any additional face options.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Eh....Well I didnt want to say anything against XTB. I am their supporter as well, my observation was in general. The only 2 things that I preordered in my life where Fans Hobby Overlord and Constructor....Yeah way to break my rule of no preorders/know what you buy....I know.....But in general thats my rule. I want to know where I throw my cash/hopes.

I suppose if they dont reissue that thing when its completed, I am gonna miss on it :( 

• Like Like x 2
  7. Disco 25

Disco 25 Well-Known Member

They will issue a set, I bet my house on it. They are reissuing/updating Aegis, Paen, Junkions, Andras and crew. They will definitely be reissuing this. On their FB page when someone asked 'Will you release a set?' They replied 'anything is possible!'...sounds like a given to me. The only question is: when? My problem is more when are they going to start other combiner sets...because I want in on this...but it won't scale with other combiner sets in the FT/Zeta scale. Weighing up whether to go for this and MMC Bruticus and wait for a Superion/Defensor in a similar scale, or just for a combo of FT and Zeta. I'm prepared to not worry about Abominus and Computron, and have my UW Devy and POTP Predaking separate as I'm reasonably happy with them. But I really need these 4 and need them to scale with each other. I'm almost at the end of my collection. I can see the finish line.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. primetime77

primetime77 Well-Known Member

in combined mode i believe xtb menasor is just 1cm off from a zeta combiner height....at that height..1cm won't make that much a difference and i'll be happy to have this guy face off against my zeta kronos/superion. mmc bruticus will be very noticeably smaller, and will end up somewhere around the height of UT's bruticus or CW devy IIRC (i'm in on that set too but have come to grips that it will be a smaller combiner and maybe i'll have him face off against CW devy anyway? or maybe the defensor in the same height and scale from MMC whcih they have teased).

• Like Like x 1
  9. 4249david

4249david Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This.

XTB's will dwarf MMC. It's going to suit Zeta/TW perfectly

10. Disco 25

I'm not so sure. From pic below XTB looks in between. Quite a lot shorter than Zeta I think. Megs is at crotch level on XTB Menasor and MMC Bruticus, and nowhere near crotch level on Zeta. Will have to see when it comes out but I think there is a fair difference. upload_2019-2-21_10-9-5.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. ArkhamSoldier

ArkhamSoldier Plastic Addict

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Easiest way is to put XTB Menasor with Zeta Superion.

Mmc Bruticus with Mmc Defensor

12. primetime77

primetime77 Well-Known Member

not saying yoru photo is 100% accurate, BUT it comes down to proportions if it is. from your picture, xtb menasor head goes up to superion's eyes...which is smaller but IMO acceptable but i'm not sure its that accurate to begin with. i mean 49 vs. 50 cm...that is what 2% smaller. also note megatron's head in xtb menasor area appears higher than primes in your zeta superion area. lastly, look at the torso lengths to leg lengths. superion's legs are longer...but whose menasor's torso is longer. that is why you have relatively equal heights yet prime isn't close to superion's crotch whereas megs is kinda close to menasor's. also perspective of the photos isn't the same. we're looking up at megatron and down on prime so that will skew things too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Disco 25

I thought FT is 55cm at least no? Zeta is 55cm. So 6cm is a pretty big difference (ladies, am I right?) It's not my photo btw. Agreed perspective could be skewed. We will have to see when it is released I guess. Not long now hopefully!

14. Tazman66gt

Tazman66gt Well-Known Member

kind of like FT...

15. XBurner071

XBurner071 There and Back Again

News Credits:
    With XTB doing reissues and repaints/retools of their older products i'm afraid it will still take a while for info about the trailer:( 

• Like Like x 1
  16. 4249david

Ebay:
    Pre orders are due this month. And they've pushed that information a couple of times now, so I expect it to happen

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

Direct Chinese Translations:

Menasor - Flying Sky Tiger
    Bruticus - Mixed Sky Leopard
    Defensor - Guardian God

• Like Like x 7
  18. 4249david

Ebay:
    I'll take a Guardian God then :thumb 

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

At least there's no trailer for the big D, so won't have to wait as long. :lol 

• Like Like x 4
  20. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator! TFW2005 Supporter

It all depends on how big the trailer is going to be which will determine XTB Monolith's final combined height. Not sure if the combined pics were taken before or after the trailer redesign either. So I wouldn't trust them until the production version is released.

Overall I really like the XTB Limb-Bots a lot. Scale size and face sculpts are great. It's a toss up between them and FT to whichever set is best.

• Like Like x 1