X-Transbots MX-I Apollyon (MP Megatron)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by primushatesyou, Oct 25, 2014.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It certainly feels like it.

They rarely oversell, so unless you hear something else from them, I'd say you're in for the May shipment. They'd have customer service contact you if a problem such as that happened.

I see it on the barrel, but not on the head. Either way, I'd find those a small price to pay in the end. Granted, there shouldn't be any paint issues at the current price (soon to go up), so I can understand you taking notice of those.

Contact their customer service via phone, explain what's going on and what the issue(s) currently are. Provide visual (if possible) proof and communication, any and all, and they might just help you. If you used a credit card, speak to your company and have them do a chargeback. Even debit cards seem to have that protection these days.

I'd say he's right ^

Believe me, though, I understand the uncertainty and worry, especially after all of the delays and the nature of our fandom and it's impatience. You're human, like the rest of us, after all. Some people seem to forget that it's alright to vent and admit they're worried.

For those of you unsure as to whether or not you made the May shipment, you can contact BBTS customer service. Here's the email they provided on Friday:

Call the 800 number, just be polite and don't act like you're in the middle of panic attack. You'd be amazed how courteous the staff really is. Heck, a few weeks ago, I was actually having an email chat with one of their CSRs and he responded several times like old school email chats. They're really nice people, give 'em a call!

2. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Just installed the new shoulder joints, even though mine seemed ok to begin with, and whoa they are way too tight now (scary even).

3. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Annnnd update!

Just received my ship notification! WHEE! Because it's Fedex, the info won't update until after midnight, however. (I'm not sure why their system is so slow, but once it's in the system, updates come fast and furious.)

4. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    BBTS?

5. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just dropped my first run order at TFsource if anyone wants it.

6. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ...Were you bored?

7. Troy539

Troy539 Manchild

Ebay:
    I contacted Eddie from Toy Dojo earlier today about the status of the Apollyon shipments for the week, just wondering if most or all will go out this week. I told him that I was leaving out of country soon, the wife and I are heading up to Canada to visit her relatives there, would be cool to be able to get him in hand before I leave to find any QC problems.

So he basically responds by telling me, since I am leaving soon, he will expedite my shipping to this week... He totally didn't have to do that! I was just going to send my deadbeat brother over to pick up my shipment once it arrives the week after. Man, I was so stoked when he sent that reply. This man goes above and beyond to keep his customers happy. I am basically ordering all of my future Transformers Masterpieces from Toy Dojo from now on. :bowdown: 

Sucks that I have to leave my beautiful collection behind for a few weeks soon, but now that I can get Apollyon in hand before I leave... I might take him with me when I travel. Maybe have him in alt mode in my baggage, you know, so he is more stable and less fiddly inside. Yeah, that's a good idea right? Oh, and I'll only take him with me in alt mode once I remove that ugly orange cap. :thumb 

8. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Oh, yes. Sorry 'bout that.

9. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No no no... When we say "preorder canceled" we aren't really doing it.

10. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    Good bro, I'm glad you're getting your gear.

11. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Eh, I don't know... Unless you stick it in people's faces and scream "THIS IS A STICKUP!" it kind of loses it's punch, you know? Might as well go for the gusto, I say.

lol don't do that.

12. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    Im almost tempted to pick it up, but it may just go out at the same time as my current preorder.

13. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    The replacements are actually a slightly different design. My right arm (gun arm) does fall if posed outward so I figured I would give it a try. It s scary trying to get the replacements off that is for sure. The are so tight they actually bend parts as they rotate. I can forsee someone snapping a joint or support plastic with these on.

14. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No joke, when I bought MP5 back in the day I transformed him from gun to robot while parked in my car. He was a fully assembled gun in view for all of 5 seconds. By the time the transformation was done, I looked up and I was surrounded by 10 cop cars and 20 cops. I'm literally lucky I didn't get shot.

15. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since it's a ball joint why not the infamous Future fix?

16. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

BBTS will do you right, trust me. They are a great place to buy from. Also, I preordered mine in Jan, and it was shipped this morning. So just give em time, I am sure you will get yours soon mate.

And this shit, is getting old. It was funny two months ago. Now it is just spam, so it needs to stop.

I am just going to put a little of my Tamiya Clear on it. It is what I use to fix all my ball joints. Save the extras encase they are needed down the line.

Best Regards,

17. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Just got an email from BBTS about them not filling my preorder:

Kind of a vague answer (a lot of "hopeful" and "soon" in there) but I guess if you've got a preorder that hasn't been filled, don't expect it filled within the next few days is my guess. The takeaway from this email is that as of right now, BBTS has no more Apollyon to send out if you're still in preorder status unless someone cancels it from a POL.

18. Travicon

Travicon Nerdbot

Mmhmm

Attached Files:

19. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

I rather keep the plug rather than have a half plug or damaged plug not come out

20. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The barrel tip should come out fairly easily.

It's plastic on metal. Just heat the metal and it should come off without much issue.

Heat a pot of water to a boil. Take it off the heat and put it in a glass and dunk the end in the water for a minute.

The plastic on plastic tip of the suppressor is another story...
    I'm assuming they used plastic cement to glue them in place.