X-Transbots Fioravanti, Midas & Yaguchi - G1 Omnibots: AT LAST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by KremzeekTyCobb, Oct 25, 2020.

1. CypherZero

CypherZero Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! The original 3 already preordered!

2. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

Until XTB needs another cash injection and re-releases them.

3. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When will these be available? I know XTB claim that it should be by mid 2022, but I kinda doubt this, though I would be very happy if they did so. I mean we've had major delays with their Springer and Kup, and now they've got so many things in the pipeline that I'm a bit worried when we'll get these. The protectobots are probably their priority now, and this is understandable. Anyway. my guess is late 2022 at best. I hope I'm wrong.

4. Runabout

Runabout Well-Known Member

officially, Fioravanti will be between Apirl-June 2022 and Midas & Yaguchi between July-August 2022 available, but I also think they'll be delayed by 1-2 months when we see how long it takes with Groove, Kup and Springer. I guess they should be on the market by the end of the next year. Let's hope they don't delay it until 2023.

• Like Like x 1
  5. luckyman76

luckyman76 Well-Known Member

They have 2 figures out now (Locke and Jocund) with EVERYTHING promised for 2022. Janssen, Virtus, Commander Stack, Midas, Yaguchi, Fioravanti, Deathsaurus, Le Poulpe, Fast, Fury, James/Bond, Abaddon, Dante, DaVinci, Raijin, Grand Raijin, and that is not counting any of the reissues or any of the other combiner bots. I know they have prototypes for almost everything and I am missing some of their other promised releases but that is just too damn much. At best, maybe half of that gets released and that would be shocking and maybe not for the best. I would guess that Virtus, Janssen, and Commander Stack are next because those have what are test shot prototypes. Who the hell knows at this point but they better start getting some of these out. It looks they have so much stuff that is in the pipeline that is almost done they have that problem of seeing it all done at the same time rather than breaking down and just finishing stuff. SquishyOH has a great XTB/KFC Release Thread with all of the promised releases/reissues with dates. Its so crazy, its funny.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  7. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    So what do you all think the chances of these actually being good are? I've seen alot of mixed messages regarding XTB's build quality. I have Overdrive preordered, but I'm interested in some of the weird variants of the other two, but not if they're going to be junk.

8. bobagorof

bobagorof Well-Known Member

By all accounts, Fuzz, Jocund and now Janssen have all had acceptable-to-great build quality.
    I'll still wait on reviews, but I think the chances of these actually being good are more than reasonable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    I think they have a pretty good shot at being good just because the overall transformations don't require anything too insane (because there's no Sunbow models to adapt). Unless the factory messes up terribly, I feel like it should be on the more straightforward end of MP-ish toys.

10. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

Of those three I can only speak firsthand about Fuzz, and while I would agree that the build quality is good, the design is terrible. It’s the first MP-style figure I’ve ever purchased that I knew immediately I wasn’t going to keep.

I’ve enjoyed most of my XTB figures though, and I have quite a few. They make good toys— you just need to be wary of the particular design.

11. Grimlock212

Grimlock212 Well-Known Member

Just pre-ordered the three basic Omnibots and the three variants with race liveries from ShowZ. The race livery ones are super cool to me!

upload_2022-1-9_16-59-28.png upload_2022-1-9_17-0-15.png upload_2022-1-9_16-59-50.png

• Like Like x 6