Customs: Wurtz Omnizone Diaclone Custom Parts and Replacements

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by protohuman, Oct 23, 2022.

1. protohuman

protohuman Primus was a pander

Hello, this the hub of Wurtz Omnizone line of Diaclone products. My goal is to provided exacting replacements of broken components and new exciting parts for everyone to enjoy. I am willing to work with each party individually for their requirements. Most of my original designs will not be sold as files. All of my original designs will follow the current line design aesthetic but I will be avoiding KOs or parts which maybe passed as original. Please feel free to reach out to me if something breaks or goes missing. All of my parts are made of a propriety mixture (Resione and Siraya tech resin) on a Saturn 2 Elegoo printer. My facebook is: Войдите на Facebook but you can find me here just as easily.
    Below is an example of a complex replacement part:
    BPGVinnerthigh.jpg
    My current 3D printed offerings are as follows:
    Battle Convoy V-Max / Pod Grander Upgrade Kit 1: X & Y Gantry with Chainfall
    IMG_20221023_162328.jpg
    IMG_20221020_062815.jpg

The Gantry kits include:
    4 vertical extensions, 2 double length rails, 2 ninety degree rail sliders and assembled Chain fall (housing, spool, knob, chain and hook adapter). $33
    The 90 rails couplers are intended to slide easier than stock components on the rails. There is one non cosmetic side of the double rail which is effected by the printed process. IMG_20221023_162503.jpg
    Clear coating (gloss, semi gloss or flat) of parts available for an additional $5 per kit
    Pairs of vertical extensions are $7 and pairs of double length rails are $10

Twin Blaster 2.0

IMG_20221023_161909.jpg

IMG_20221003_214952.jpg IMG_20221003_215752.jpg

The Blasters will be sold in pairs, either raw Grey, Dark Navy Grey or painted metallic gunmetal, titanium (pictured) or silver. $10 a pair raw, $15 painted. Over time these may require Kikis or Acrylic clear coat in the hinge.

Please inquire about International shipping. Domestic shipping will be $3 padded envelope and $5 boxed.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Cognitive ability of a rock

News Credits:
    If I have some 3d parts files that are somewhat amateurly designed, would you be able to take the files and edit the parts to the point that they're printable and usable? And then print them for me? Let me know

3. protohuman

protohuman Primus was a pander

I would have to redesign them from scratch by reverse engineering the files you currently have. It can be done but I am very busy lately as I'm taking on a project for Hasbro. You'll have to show me and convince me with a trade.

4. rikkomba

rikkomba Hunger

hi, still selling these?