WTF @ TFW - 353 - April 23 2015

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, May 1, 2015.

1. cha

cha Active Member

Ebay:
    I for one am enjoying the non TF wrasslin' talk. In fact I want a Seth Buzzard heel turn.

Btw Vangelus there is a really rad 2 night wrestling event coming to your neck o' the woods on May 15th and 16th. (Couldn't post hyperlink on mobile, kept crashing)
    Ring of Honor/New Japan Pro Wrestling Global Wars night one is definitely on iPPV; matches announced - Cageside Seats

2. tubbsii

tubbsii KILL ALL HUMANS

DID THEY JUST MENTION ANITA SARKEESIAN!!!! TABLE FLIP!!!!!! I didn't expect to her to pop up here.

3. chuckdawg1999

chuckdawg1999 Well-Known Member

This times 100! I like to know what the guys think about other things it brings CONTEXT to their TF opinions which is important. Besides, is there anything new or earth shattering revealed in an episode that can't be found days earlier on every other TF site out there? Enjoy the show for what it is, a show.

By the way Jushin Thunder Liger is based on a Manga/Japanese Cartoon of a robot/humanoid lion. There's a high-end version of the figure out there.

I'll bet you anything Seth that for Avengers 3 we get the same Thanos figure not as a BAF, with the Infinity Gauntlet.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    sorry everybody. I love wrestling and loved the wrestling text. Got some hilarious texts from ORIO bitching about my questions, but it's funny. Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions. I throughly enjoyed it.

Speaking of, have you guys seen "Wrestling isn't wrestling" from Max Landis?

Lastly, yes, I am an actual referee for a promotion here in Albuquerque. Destiny Wrestling Organization. Last month I did my first main event match, featuring Bully Ray (who's currently the champion)

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did! It was really cool. :D 

6. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Right? I loved it. Very logically thought out, from that perspective. I'm a bigger fan of Landis every time he does something.

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, it was funny and was an interesting way to think about what HHH has been over the years.

That's rad

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's super cool. Next show is tomorrow night, which is cool since he just showed up on TNA again tonight. Should be fun. And apparently I'm doing all the matches, cuz the other ref broke his leg.

9. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After the Royal Rumble I was hoping he was coming back to WWE but I guess not.