WTF @ TFW - 124 - December 3 2010

Discussion in 'WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast' started by Vangelus, Dec 10, 2010.

1. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

You got me beat, I was only going for 4, I am waiting for the targetriods to show up, then I am going to LOAD up on those if they are not totally priced to kill wallets

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    and remember, they are only 10 dollars ;) 

3. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

Trust me, that has not escaped me.:lol 
    We will see, just hope they (the targetroids) come out before next Christmas.

4. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

FINALLY got to this one, and it was epic! Shout out to Protoman for bringing up Overpower! My first nerd-game love, oh how I miss it so.

And for what it's worth, that Beast Wars card game is wicked fun and they even suggest using the corresponding toys to enhance the game.

I'm off to ebay now to look for that Armada game. Doubt I'll ever have time to play it at this point, but hey. Sounds fun.

5. indianawalsh

indianawalsh More Diet Coke Than Man

I don't know if it's some sort of faux pas to reply to a thread after... *looks up*... 2 years, and if so, I sincerely apologize.

Anyway, regarding the wargaming discussion: Kreon. Micro. Changers. What we have are extremely inexpensive, convertable, scaled, blindpacked Transformer toysfor which scenery can easily be built out of what, at this point, has to be the most common building material on earth: LEGO.

If someone who knows wargaming better than I do can work on a sourcebook that can incorporate, for example, those combiner rules mentioned on the podcast (I listened a couple days ago, sorry), we could totally have a feasable, fun TF Wargame.

Once again, sorry to anyone in the future who is going through the archives and can't find this episode because of me. You can tar and feather me when I return from my vacation.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahahahahah, excellent.