1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Takara year 2000 reissue optimus/convoy box (not bookstyle)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by zuffyprime, Feb 6, 2006.

1. zuffyprime

zuffyprime It's not easy being green

Hi Guys,
    I'm need a japanese re-issue optimus/convoy box.
    this is not the #00 Takara bookstyle box, but the original japanese re-issue box that came out in the year 2000.

I don't need the insert, just the box... and the box has to be in mint condition.

Here's a link to a pic of what I'm looking for:
    http://www.ebay.com.sg/viItem?ItemId=6030899155

Thanks for your time guys, if any of you have one for sale or trade, I'd really appreciate hearing from you... thanks! :thumbs2: 
    till all are one zp

2. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I don't know if this will help but I have the newyears box thats the one that came with the actionmaster

3. zuffyprime

Thanks Junkion Exchange, appreciate the reply, I have that one too =), just looking for the takara re-issue convoy box that came out in 2000 prior to the rest of the re-releases. Thanks =) By the way, I've got an Antagoy, not sure how much you're looking to spend on one.

4. zuffyprime

bump