WTB: MOTU 200x BattleCatPanthor and/or Masterverse Battle Cat/ SkeleGod, or help ship to South Asia?

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Afterlife07, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Afterlife07

Afterlife07 Well-Known Member

Hey fellow members of the forum,

I was wondering if anyone had a Masters of the Universe 200x Battle Cat and Panthor, and/or had a spare Masterverse Battle Cat and SkeleGod they could ship me in South Asia?

So I’ve mentioned this here and there, but I’ve been stuck in South Asia since the pandemic started. I’m probably coming home to CA end of the year at this point, but would like the figures.

I’d prefer the 200x figures to have all their armor pieces (I’m okay if they don’t have the missiles and launchers, but want their saddles, and Battle Cat’s helmet, and paw armors) and be in good shape. The Masterverse line is new, so I’d like them complete please.

I wouldn’t need the boxes, and that would also bring down the size of the box/ shipping costs drastically.

Alternatively, if someone would be willing to help me out if I ordered and shipped them to you, and then you can consolidate them into one box, and then I’d PayPal you the shipping cost for here (preferably USPS Priority or Express International...or DHL if you have that option). That way everything can come together in one box and save on shipping costs.

I could get the 200x Cats off eBay or something, and Target still has the Masterverse figures, so I could ship to someone if they would be willing to help that way.

There’s some other nuances with shipping to here I’d have to explain with how to package them etc as well.

Please PM me if you have them with your asking price, or if you can help! Thank you!