WSTF KO-G1 Combiners??!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shin-Gouki, Feb 18, 2006.

1. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

About How much is shipping to the US? Oh and just to let folks know I got the one protectobots at my flea market yesterday Have yet to open it but will let you all know

2. DarkLiger

DarkLiger Well-Known Member

I've seen these at places like Ekard and Walgreens for about $5. I've only bought the Devestattor and he's only about half decent quality. you might need some super glue to keep some of his pieces on, like the hands, the wings on his front. I want the Superion (never had him as a kid) so I'll let you guys know how good or bad it is

3. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

Ok I have opened them and ready to do my report hahah
    First off I must say I was surprised by this figuer in the fact that they modifed them to make it cheaper. The arm pieces now have a rounded head so no need for the turning box pieces. the fire engine is still red, the motorcycle still suxs. the best of these small guys is the ambulance and the helicopter. Hot Spot now has a fold up head no springs folks. Too bad the head is too small and must look up in order for the whole face to be seen. the cop car did get some upgrades yes I said upgrades. This one has little posts to keep the hands in place. Also the motocycle cannot become the motorcycle due to his head being in the way. They also have decepticon symbols and autobot symbols which really makes them look silly. Quality wise these figs are very sturdy and alot harder then the BW Ko's sold at biglots. Over all Im glad I paid $5 for them and not more because in my honest opinion they are not worth the $5 and Im wishing I would have paid $4

4. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

They sell the micro versions at Walgreens? WOw I need to go look Ive seen the regular sized Ko's but not the smaller size here's hoping I can find a superion

5. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Heres a pretty crappy photo of the micromaster trainbots knockoff i just picked up. The quality looks pretty poor on these babies. Also they come packaged with a battle ship. I don't know what that is. Any ideas?

As for shipping, i'll happily send it by standard post. That would be cheap, but no garauntees about when or what condition it would arrive. Having said that the korean mail system is excellent, i've had boxes of cookies arrive from ireland intact.

[​IMG]

6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    The ship is a machine robo KO (GoBots Man-O-War)

7. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I have to say I am really tempted to get these. Devastator for sure, maybe Bruticus and Menasor as well. Superion and Defensor are cool as well.