WST Mini-Seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Whoa I LIKE that black Thrust, I've never seen that one before...add that to my list of shit to be on the hunt for :D 

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Found all of them except for Thrust. Might have to get the original Takara Thrust since there seems to be ton's of them. But, this should be an awesome start.
    Hopefully, I'll win the auctions at a low price. :D 
    Wish me luck and thank you for your help!

3. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The black thrust is like super rare, i only seen 2 besides mine and only one for sale in the past year.

also dont bid on the guys selling Heros figures for like 20 to 50 bucks each.. Stick with only heros auctions and you will get them all in time, he always runs some specials with low shipping

4. collectthem

collectthem Banned

the only thing is he does not combine shipping. He has a lot that I want but shipping is killing it.

5. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The high shipping is how he makes money on his stuff, that's why most of his listings have BIN of 99 cents and he don't combine shipping.

6. Tigertrack

Yea well. I won all of the WST seekers from him at very low prices. 4-5 were around a dollar. Set of Skywarp and Thundercracker had other bids and it went up to 8 dollars. Not bad, 4 bucks each. But it is indeed the shipping that kills. It was like 13-15 dollars per item shipped! Plus another 8 dollars if you want EMS.
    Fortunately, I found official WST Thrust for only 10 dollars within the USA.
    I think total cost around $70, mostly because of the damn shipping expenses. If it weren't for the shipping fees, I think I made out pretty good when considering the cost of some of these other WST figures.
    At least now my WST seeker collection will be complete! :D 

7. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    70$ ? you made out really good. When you work it all out you probably wound up paying like 10 to 15 per figure which is pretty much spot on for a WST figure. I myself do not think of these as KO's because the quality of the toy is so high and everything even has there own custom bubbles AND he makes figures Takara never made so those cant be KO's.
    He lists new stuff once his auctions end so if you get outbid dont get suckered into a bidding war because chances are he will have the same figures back up for bids right after the auctions end. You can even email him and tell him what figures you want and see if he will sell them to you off ebay, he has done that for me and a buddy of mine.. When you get them you will change your mind about the 70$ price tag for everything once you see the quality of his work.
    Also if you are interested i make boxes for all the worlds smallest figures, shoot me a PM if your interested :) 

8. Tigertrack

Hell yea I'm interested in custom boxes! Considering when I got Prime, he only came with a bubble and no box. At lest my WST Dinobots, Blaster, and Shockwave had nice boxes for them.
    But still, I'd like some G1 style boxes!