Customs: Wreck-Gar custom add-on parts

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by MAIDEN JAPAN, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePlasticRobot

ThePlasticRobot New Member

Wreck-gar custom parts

Hello I am very interested in custom Wreck-gar parts can somebody tell me if they are still available or if the customizer is still selling them?
    I would like a set of each
    Thanks
    ThePlasticRobot

2. bedtime

bedtime Member

Anyone waiting longer than the 10 weeks or is it just me?

3. Aznxmel

Aznxmel Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    @ The Plastic Robot, they are still available go to the front page to read about how to place the order.

4. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm on week 12 myself. Hoping to get some Junkion goodness here by Christmas :D 

5. Aznxmel

Ebay:
    im on since August 15th so im also waiting

6. dirkmagirk

dirkmagirk Well-Known Member

since july 29th...cant wait to set up my army

7. MAIDEN JAPAN

MAIDEN JAPAN Banned

News Credits:
    Many apologies for those on long waiting. I wish I can cut my sleeping hours for working on this project. There's only certain progress I can make each day, but I'm doing my best. I make sure that everyone will get my finest product.

8. dirkmagirk

dirkmagirk Well-Known Member

no ones upset (atleast not me)everyone is just getting anxiety like a kid on christmas morning..lol

9. Aznxmel

Ebay:
    MJ do what you gotta do man im excited that i get a chance to get one of these sets. Thanks for doing this.-Mel

10. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    It's not everyone. If you place an order and just forget about it and move on, you will be pleasantly surprised when you get something =)

Personally? I ordered when it first came out, and I have been getting portions of my orders shipped after a few months. But the wait was ok because I didn't expect it any time soon. I asked maybe about once every 1-2 months for the status update.

You can do it too ^^;

11. ew1983

ew1983 Well-Known Member

No worries MJ, and no need to completely give up on sleep. I'm sure it a lot of work as each one is perfect.

The wait sucks I know and I am inpatient but its truly worth it. I have a fairly large collection and these guys of one of my favorites overall. As previously stated good things come to those who wait ....

12. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No no no, don't take it as anyone's upset or thinks you need to give up what you need to be healthy. No one wants you to get burned out. I just think people were lookign to get an approximation based on all the numerous orders that went in when they were re-opened. I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I know the quality will be top-notch, and most of all, we all want to make sure you still enjoy doing it. No need to get burned out, take your time MJ, we all appreciate the updates when you can give them :thumbs2: 

13. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I received my upgrade parts yesterday and there is a lot to be said about these items once in hand.

Prepare for a huge bash.........NOT!!

I remember these things from late last year/early this year and missing the boat on the original release and getting my name on a waiting list. Time went by, a lot of it and I forgot about things for a while, or just never thought about it. But all through said year the hype and anticipation grew to unrealistic proportions. So having waited almost a year and admiring pictures of this set and dreaming of having my own one day, I didn't think they could possibly live up to expectation. Oh how wrong I was.

First things first on the pieces. They are moulded to perfection, every line is crisp and the details are top notch, especially on the heads, wow the heads are so beautiful in person. The one thing that BLEW me away was the paint job. If I understand correctly these are all hand painted. Such small details and such perfect paint apps. I swear MJ must have the steady hands of a surgen. I can go on and on forever about the paint on these things but in one word. Perfect.

IF Maiden Japan is still offering up these pieces BUY EM, fair price and an awesome enhancement piece for your Classics collection or your Army of Junkions collecton.

As an aside I noticed the new yellow coloured heads, interesting. I have 3 of the 4 heads but with that CHEST B coming out I will own all 4

Keep up the grand work MJ, you made this transfan just that much more happier to be a part of the fandom.

A++
    10+++

This set is like Mary Lou Retton a perfect 10.

I only have one complaint. I only scored 1 Wreckgar so I must now continue to wait for Junkheap aka generic Junkion to be released so I can buy them up and fully enjoy these MJ sets.

14. ThePlasticRobot

ThePlasticRobot New Member

Thanks
    Crossing my plastic fingers and hope they are still available
    Will wait a year if he needs the time

15. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

I missed out on these I sent several PM's got on a list and nada :( 

16. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Thanks for the update. I think those who have never had your product in hand will be very appreciative of the craftsmanship when they get them, and the wait will be well worth it. I just wish I had maned up and ordered a few more on my last order, cause I am gonna have a few naked Wreck-gars and (hopefully) junkions that will be badly in need of some more parts.

Keep on plugging away, and keep up the good work.

17. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

no worries man..keep up the good work:thumbs2: ..I'll wait:popcorn 

18. edbomber

edbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No worries MJ! I can't wait to see these when they come in! I appreciate you taking the time to make sure all your products are awesome in quality!

19. ew1983

ew1983 Well-Known Member

I know there are yellow heads but I have also seen some images that look like yellow accessory sets, any one ordered or maybe even received a yellow color scheme?

Considering the upcoming Hasbro Junkion has a lot of yellow in it might be cool.

20. Blackstreak

Blackstreak Member

I'm on week 8 so far. Not so bad really.

I just caught sight of these comments myself. Like eveyone else here, I'm more concerned you don't burn yourself out and neglect personal health for this. I've waited several months to maybe half a year for something to come out. I'm not impatient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.