Wow I never knew this about Peter Cullen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    The reason that so many have died is that the cast for G1 (and GI Joe) were the creme de la creme of voice acting with long careers even back then. Not only in voice acting, but 'face' acting, and even, in at least Scatman Crothers' and Casey Kasem's cases, music.

--Moony

2. New Soundwave

New Soundwave SUXXOR

Lol, kick ass 70's intro, luv it

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

OMG! You mean these guys had a life before Transformers? You mean to tell me these working actors actually demeaned themselves doing these bit parts rather then bide their time and wait for Transformers to turn them into huge celebrities! I can not, no! I will not believe they would ever sully their talents like that!

4. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    :lolol 

--Moony

5. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    from wikipedia:
    Peter Cullen, born on December 1, 1944 in Montreal, Quebec,[2] is a Canadian voice actor who is arguably best known as the voice of Optimus Prime and Ironhide, in the original Transformers series and the narrator in both American Voltron series (he would subsequently reprise his role as Optimus in Michael Bay's live-action Transformers film series). In addition, he has played Coran and King Alfor in the Lion Voltron series, the transforming spaceship/robot Ramrod in the 1980s anime series Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Commander James Hawkins in the Vehicle Voltron series, Eeyore in Winnie-the-Pooh, KARR in Knight Rider, Antor and Bomba, and Gunner, in Dino-Riders, and Mantus in The Pirates of Dark Water. In 1968, he appeared as 'Giles' with Joan Stuart as 'Penelope' in 'L'Anglaise', a CBC comedy about a French-Canadian husband with an English-Canadian wife (CBC's 'Funny You Should Say That').