Woundsave's IDW Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by WoundSave, Apr 1, 2016.

1. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is my collection, devoted to IDW's G1 continuity since Barber and Roberts soft rebooted with Death of Optimus Prime.

Pictures taken on my phone, trying to arrange to take better quality pics at some point but just the same i wanted to share my collection with the site. Ultimately I aim to display my figures to reference moments in the fiction, relationships between characters and such.

I plan to update this thread with my plans for each individual shelf, but for now i just want to get the thread started

Overview

[​IMG]

The start of the war - Monstrosity - i know it's not the best miniseries but i thought it would be unique- and once FOC Fruiticus gets replaced by PE's Scorponok it should this shelf should look pretty awesome. I am also hoping that the Titan class Trypticon will fit in my old ass g1's spot - which would also require getting the titan class Metroplex...

[​IMG]

continuing along the top to Dark Cybertron - plan to add MMC Nova Prime eventually and the upcoming Voyager Galvatron - the legends Shrapnel is there just cause... though i guess its a fair reference beside Sunstreaker

[​IMG]

And carrying through into Combiner Wars

[​IMG]

I display comics behind on the shelves - would like to do it for the top row but need to figure a way to prevent them from falling behind the shelves - problems for another day

More Than Meets the Eye season 1
    [​IMG]

More Than Meets the Eye season 2
    [​IMG]

RID season 1
    [​IMG]

The denizens of Iacon in season 2
    [​IMG]
    well i guess I'll have to take another pic of this shelf- thanks windblade for being the tippiest figure i own

And Optimus' team on Earth in season 2
    [​IMG]

and finally The Decepticons under Galvatron and Soundwave
    [​IMG]

I've got more to say, but not the time right now.

But I'll end of with some pics of my TF:p rime shelves before i decided to focus exclusively on IDW's comics - most of these figures are currently stored away - I should probably sell them but have given into reluctance to groom them for a sale thread.

I displayed the Decepticons...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    above the Autobots back in the day

Attached Files:

2. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    reserved

3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    I really like how you organized some of the shelves based on the comics. Very unique!