Would You Want Universe Ultra Motormaster?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shark Jumper, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    It'd be pretty sweet to see them do a cab style truck with trailer, that has the entire transformation through out the vehicle like the original. It wouldn't be a detachable trailer, but who cares.

2. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love one! Just as long as its not a repaint or remold. I'd want an all new one.

3. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Just call him Stunticon Motormaster, and hell yes I want and update. His G1 toy always left me wanting.

4. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I would probably be able to die happy if they released a Classics Stunticons set whether seperate or together. The Stunticons were always my favorite team and it would be awesome to have Menasor as a combiner team again!

5. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    They can't do that all the time. It depends on the name.

You are never going to see an "Autobot Pikachu" or "Decepticon Voldemort".

Some Transformers names from twenty years ago now belong to other companies or are very close to a name. Hasbro have tried to give us a Trailbreaker a few times now but have been unable to because they can't use that name anymore.

The fact that they released a black and grey repaint of Titanium Rodimus Prime and Cybertron Legends Optimus Prime under the name Menasor indicates they can't just add a Decepticon or Stunticon prefix to the name Motormaster and be done with it.

6. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Didn't they reissue Trailbreaker in 2003?

7. lookinglasself

lookinglasself crush/destroy

Uh, yeah? It totally makes sense for them to make a Motormaster (Menasor). Make it so! Along with other Stunticons..

8. Deadend

News Credits:
    He needs his trailer, but the transformation would be inclined to make it all one piece alla G1. That would rock. No detachable trailer! Make it all one piece! (As in, not two seperate items. Not as in one piece of plastic.)

Do it hasbro please! This way the trailer and cab are all one piece, and one bot.

9. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No. I'd rather have Universe Ultra Hot Spot. Yes even with Inferno on the way.

10. Deadend

News Credits:
    Inferno's a voyager, so that leaves a few ultra slots potentially open I hope. =D
    So why not both? Protectobots would be the next Autobot gestalt leader anyway. Though I keep expecting them to retool and repaint mudflap into him.
    Menasor's been getting skipped though cept for cons. xD Then again they've never made it to Defensor and Computron either. Abominus got a subtle nod in Energon by using the terrorcons and the fan gestalt.

And predaking could always be filler as well later along with constructicons if they run out of ultra ideas. ;)  with secretly engineered 'fan mode' devastator limbs built in pre-planned. For one massive Devastator or Predaking. >.>

Okay I'm dreaming, but hey, if they do motormaster they would need an autobot to go alongside. And Defensor/Hot Spot would be next.

11. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You're missing out: Onslaught is pretty nice. Silverbolt - well if you're feeling charitable you could buy that too i guess.

They didn't. IIRC, the name popped up in store listings but nothing came of it.