Would you want the final battle to be like the forest fight?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tkemert20, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

To me, the best fights were the Blackout base attack, the Bonecrusher one and the forest battle. A lot of the city battle (I'd like to see some things along the lines of Jazz leaping onto Brawl, and Ironhide's two slow-mo moments for example) at the end of TF1 was really well done I thought, so I hope they'd be able to look at all those and try to incorporate what works. I really hope we get to see the likes of Ironhide and Ratchet finally get a few kills as well.

2. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    i want it to be a mix i want it to be like the forest battle with like OP and say Hot Rod if hes in the film against the Main Bad Guys but have amix of the final fight of ROTF i wanna see bots fighting bots dieing and explosions mix all this together and id be happy!!!

and lmao it would be funny to see ironhide and ratchet or ironhide and another autbot doing a bot count of how many they have killed like in ltor i mean just that funny yet awsome humor works and would be great screen time for them.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n junk male

News Credits:
    How about a better Megatron v.s. Optimus final battle? The first movie had a decent Prime/Megatron battle, in fact it wasn't bad. In ROTF all Prime did was blow his face off, the end. Still, another Forrest Battle would be alright, y'know? I wouldn't complain....

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

With any luck maybe they took some notes from the forest battle about what works.

It had a nice bit of tension to it as it seemed like it could either way. Prime was holding his own but the Decepticons were no push over that time.

It wasn't hard to follow what was going on so you could appreciate the fight choreography instead of wondering what was going on.

The camera had a nice mix of being pulled back at just the right times and then close up when it needed to be. Wasn't shaking around or too dark either so the action was nice and clear to watch.

The timing worked also since it seems like a longer fight than it really was and yet it didn't go so long that it overstayed how long it would be good for.

Maybe not the same number of robots or the same setting, but it would be great if the third film could get some fights in that get it all just right like the forest battle did.

5. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Personally, I feel that the trilogy should end with a massively epicly large scale battle. The larger big name 'bots taking on some of the bigger named cons in open warfare, a small group of humans with a smaller bot infiltrating an enemy facility fighting off other small cons all while Prime and Megatron face off atop some large structure, going toe to toe, one on one while whatever impending doom that will act as the main threat of this film is slowly climbing to it's peak and is about to destroy everything.

Basically, a multi-front battle that pits all the major players in multiple types of various battles that pushes every one of them to their limits.

6. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「私は眠い」

News Credits:
    This plz!?

7. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well the forest fight was one thing that most people liked about ROTF. (I haven't known of anyone who didn't like it.) You know Bay is going to want to top that in the 3rd movie. I'm sure what ever it is it will be pretty awesome.

8. reptileman

reptileman Well-Known Member

I want a 1v1v1v2.In other words,Starscream fighting for leadership and for his race,Shockwave for control,Megatron for power, and Prime and Ironhide for freedom for all sentient beings.