Would you rather Hasbro release?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rodimus Mike, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Hey all,

I was thinking since we know Hasbro will eventually release Masterpiece Optimus Prime version 2 in his regular colors or black repaint as Nemesis Prime or Scourge?. For me I like his old colors but it seems he is always like that and honestly for once I wish Hasbro would give us something different so I choose Nemesis Prime since its been years since we last seen one done in black.

Who else agrees with me,post it on here.Later guys.

2. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

For every other OP release, I'd like new colors.

... for an MP release, I'd like the original. Especially since he comes with the trailer and so many OP-specific accessories.

Seriously, this is the only release of OP that I would prefer a red-and-blue release. I think they should release some OP, ANY OP in ANY other color scheme, but not an MP release.

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I'd like an OP first and foremost. NP repaints are secondary to me.

4. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Do you smell that?

Ebay:
    Didn't they release a black repaint of the 1st masterpiece prime just last year? Sleep Mode Prime or something like that? There will eventually be a black repaint, only a matter of time. Hard to think of a Prime mold that hasn't been done in black.

Looks like the next version will be Ultra Magnus,with a Magnus trailer that he can combine with. Thats pretty sweet.

Who knows? maybe after that they'll use the same mold to make masterpiece powermaster prime. That would be sweeter.

5. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly.

I want a good, old fashioned Anime accurate MP Optimus. I haev nothing against Hasbro or TT going for repaints or other characters using the mold, but this should be AFTER we get what most of teh fandom wants - a traditional Optimus.

I saw this because unlike Japan, we are not going to get multiple repaints here in the US at the US price if history is any guide and I don't want my only option at getting the MP-10 to be in wonky NP or Scourge colours.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind Hasbro releasing a themed repaint, or two, of him down the line, but I'd like their first release of him to be the standard red&blue coloration. A Nemesis themed repaint wouldn't be bad. Takara's going to inevitably do it, so Hasbro also doing one couldn't hurt. By the looks of it Ultra Magnus is on his way. Though I'm not so sure I would want Hasbro to release their own version of him too. Cutting Optimus's trailer from their release of him won't be an issue, imho, but with Ultra Magnus...it wouldn't kill the release for me, but I would at least want them to seriously consider releasing the full set.

7. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

8. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  9. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'd like if they released MP-10 as Optimus Prime first, and then release Thundercracker (I won't buy it, since I don't have the other seekers, but other fans are interested), and then release Nemesis Prime.