Would you buy REFORMATTED R-01 TERMINUS HEXATRON SHADOW GUNMETAL GUNS & HELMET SET?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by metaphorge, Jul 5, 2014.

?

Would you buy a dark gunmetal gun & helmet set for MMC R-01D T. Hex Shadow Emissary?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2014.
  1. HELL YES! I love dark gunmetal Deceptininja weapons!

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. HELL NO; I don't have a MMC R-01D Terminus Hexatron Shadow Emissary

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. HELL NO; I do have a MMC R-01D Terminus Hexatron Shadow Emissary

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. metaphorge

metaphorge Decepticon

News Credits:
    I just received my MMC R-01D Terminus Hexatron Shadow Emissary and I wish that they had made the guns and helmets for Hexatron in the same dark metallic gunmetal that they made the new gigantic cleavers included with Hexatron.

I would buy the an add-on set (similar to the REFORMATTED R-01 TERMINUS HEXATRON - DAZZLING GLORY - CHROMED WEAPON SET) of the rifles and helmets in that gunmetal color....

Here's a quick mock-up; I'd want the finished product to use the same color as the blade of the included cleavers.

[​IMG]

2. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    I got mine and I am not a fan of the green chrome. Pretty much anything but the green chrome. I bought the dazzling set to go with mine. So I guess my answer would be yes but I'm happy with what I have now.

3. robwhit1

robwhit1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just got mine in today and I am already wanting something like this. I have the dazzling set but the chrome clashes with the swords. I am thinking I may try to put a dark sheen on the dazzling helmet. If I mess up, I will just go with black. Anything is better than the green set. I would buy this set in an instant if it was available.

4. Jehsee

Jehsee Well-Known Member

spray paint that shit... "Chrome Green"... not sure what they were thinking.