would you buy a detailed cybertron globe ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by deathsheadII, Feb 2, 2017.

?

cybertron globe

1. yes

62 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. no

19 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I'd like if it was very close to the design of the G1 cartoon and quite detailed.

And include a mini atlas with pages focussed on the different regions naming details such as the Sonic Canyons, each city state, Manganese Mountains, etc.

2. Fishsticks

Fishsticks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'd look pretty cool, but I probably wouldn't buy it.

3. DarkEyes

DarkEyes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not really.

Love the TOYS R US exclusive Cybertron Primus repaint. Im glad was able to find a couple.

4. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Transform and Transcend

does Cybertron have countries or is the whole globe ran by one government?
    if it's just the same world everywhere than I'd say it'd be easy to put on a map because it's just a silver ball.
    I say this because I would like this to go the way any other globe is made and earth has nations and places and borders, I know that Cybertron has places like Kaon and Iacon the sea of rust so on and so forth but it's a planet with continents presumably I'd like to see this be fleshed out because most Sci fi franchises are horrible offenders at making a whole planet one place, like tatoonine being one big desert etc
    Beast wars uprising did a good job at this but it was confusing to read where every thing was