Would you be interested? YouTube channel

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by LordODFlize, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LordODFlize

LordODFlize Gethsemane

Ebay:
    I’m thinking of starting a YouTube review channel with a buddy of mine. I would like to know how interested you all would be in viewing it. I’d also like feedback if you’d be willing to share it. Below are some of the key elements of the reviews:

1) Reviews would cover all eras of figures. Ni era is off limits.

2) After the first review, all future reviews would be determined by viewer voting. 3 choices would be presented and the winner would be reviewed in the following episode.

3)Reviews would vary in format. Adult language would be used and at times alcohol, lame ass humor, or other randomness may be involved.

4)No fast forwarding of transformation. One shot. Some figures would be a struggle and my frustrations would be openly shared.

5) A rating would be given to each figure. However, the rating scale would be based on feelings (f this, Well that sucked, etc.)

6)Reviews would start weekly and could become more regular should the channel succeed.

7)Reviews would come from a collection of 1000+ figures. Episode potential would be very large.

8). Reviewer would be a gimmick and could alter his persona on occasion.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Not good right now.
    Check out Emgo's video on the COPPA situation. The party is over for toy review channels.