Would they appear in TF4 possibly?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by electronic456, Dec 30, 2012.

1. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We all know the early robot cast for TF1 right?

Autobots:Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Jazz, Prowl, Arcee, Ratchet, Wheeljack, and Bumblebee.

Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble, Skywarp and Shockwave.

In the final cast however, only five Autobots appeared in the movie. (Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz and Ironhide) The rest are dropped.

For the Decepticons, it was Megatron, Starscream, Frenzy (better luck next time Soundy), Barricade (replaced Prowl), Brawl, Bonecrusher, Blackout and Scorponok(bye Ravage). Most of the early Decepticon cast is dropped therefore.

For the second movie, Arcee and finally Soundwave and Ravage made their appearances.

For the third movie, Wheeljack(Que), Shockwave and Laserbeak made their appearance.

Which leaves only Prowl, Rumble and Skywarp yet to be seen. Do you think there is a chance we will see the remaining early TF1 robot cast for the fourth movie?

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-tf4-mega-thread-all-threads-merged-here.html

:) 

Possibly. But then again, there's just as great a chance that Brawn, Ultra Magnus, Kup and Waspinator will appear in TF4 as there is a chance of Prowl, Rumble and Skywarp. It's all up in the air for now. We probably won't know much (when it comes to confirmed characters) for months, and even when trailers start showing up, we may not know who all will be in it.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the Wreckers to return. :D