1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Would like to get together a Kansas meetup for midwester!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Jumpstart17, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Jumpstart17

Jumpstart17 Legacy of Bumblebee......

I would really like to get a kansas meet up together! People from oklahoma, Mo, and so on. Bring all your 'partformers" and extras and such and have a few good laughs and maybe get some good trades or buys off of other collectors. Would anyone like to do this? Please let me know

2. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Depends. Where in Kasnsas? I'd be up for a KC Metro/Topeka/Lawrence meet up.

3. Jumpstart17

I was thinking around wichita or close to it (that's where I live and being pregnant it's easier) But since I can't go to botcon I need a get together fix LoL There is a few places down here that would hold a small gathering some comic shops and such plus some nice places to stay if people wanted to camp out cheap

4. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm in Olathe, KS so that about a 2 & 1/2 hr drive which is doable.

5. Jumpstart17

Yeah, to me KC area is kinda confusing when it comes to a drive although I'm sure it has a better selection of toys and such... plus you have Vintage stocks in that area ( I'm so jealous!) But I figured if people from Tulsa, OKC, Kc and ST Louis would see this it's all with in 2 to 3 hours plus no one would need to make arragements I would be setting it all up and answer any question I wouldn't do it till a little later this summer (maybe right before the movie)

6. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I'd be game for that. I live in Joplin, MO, depends on where it is.

7. Jumpstart17

I'd like to do it in or around wichita here in KS... being pregnant it'll make it easier to set up and go LoL

8. formula93

formula93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd be down for a KC get together. How many of us are there on here, anyway?