Worst Transformer deaths

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Um...no, not bull? :peoples: 

Look, I'll be frank: I agree with I Love Dinobot's list of the Autobots who died. I was merely pointing out that, if you wanted to get technical and supplementary material aside, those are the only Autobots whose death were acknowledged and confirmed within the series itself.

As for the list of series' writers' list of confirmed dead - and I say this without sarcasm - I'd be interested in seeing this document for myself. I've always wanted to have a hard copy about the matter. :) 

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's so tragic when a character dies without having an entire episode dedicated to there one moment, only to be made worse when they don't miraculously return in the next or a later episode in a new body in a series that deals with a galactic war that's gone on for millenia. :rolleyes: 

If anything, the fact that it's a kids show has really kept it from showing all the pointless deaths that a war like that would cause.

3. Black Sideswipe

Black Sideswipe TFW2005 Supporter

Armada Thrust's death by popping was pretty over-the-top for me. Animated Blurr's death was a bit of a flashback to that as well.

4. HyperD00D

HyperD00D Well-Known Member

worst death ever; armada thrust.

seriously, what idiot thought up that scene?

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Easily Jazz in the first live action movie.

Because being stretched like taffy by Megs is NEVER a good way to die.