Worst movie you seen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Soundwavelover2004, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    AvP: Requiem then Cloverfield Paradox. Both are horseshit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I'm pretty sure that the worst 50 or so movies i've ever seen are strait to video/TV crap that I either don't even remember or couldn't pick out from a lineup of similar films. If a well known and memorably shitty movie from a major studio is the worst thing that folks have seen then they're doing pretty well at avoiding things that are actually a waste of time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    But none can be worse than this.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  4. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    The time machine redo.

5. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Oh, that was a complete waste of time.

6. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

I watch mostly horror movies so the list of bad movies is.......really....really....long so I'll just say Troll 2 and leave it at that.

• Like Like x 3
  7. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    I see what you did there. Lol

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    As someone who's been a fan of terrible movies, I'd say there's various levels.

As an absolute, it's The Creeping Terror.

If it could've gone wrong, it did. Start with the monster for the movie being lost the day before they started shooting, so they stitched carpets together last minute, which, naturally don't work, so the "victims" had to actually walk into the socket to be "eaten". The director, producer, and star actor (All the same person) shockingly has his character engage in a several minute make-out sequence with his woman, a character who is in the movie entirely for that make out sequence, because he's the aforementioned and he can. There's a 5 minute car sequence. Sequence, not chase. No activity, just cars driving. At one point, they seem to forget what the plot is. Okay, you may be thinking, it's Z-grade horror schlock shot on a shoe string budget that MST3K did, how is it the worst?

Because they lost most of the audio.

Instead, there's a narrator, narrating the events on screen. Sometimes.

It was so bad, even MST3K couldn't make it entertaining.

As a big budget, has everything, and still blows it, Superman Returns.

Ignoring all the things I personally didn't like about it (Which is most of it), it's the only time I've ever been to a movie where a solid chunk of the audience I was with fell asleep. I'm not joking, when Superman falls back to Earth, in that white light, I could see most of the theater audience, a good chunk of them seemed to be asleep; the person to my right, both people in front of me (they had to be woken when the movie was done), the person behind me snored for a bit, all asleep. This was the first showing! Personally I think that just about everything about this movie is terrible, from the plane/shuttle rescue, the kryptonite island, the obsession with crystals and real estate, Superman leaving to begin with, the superbaby, etc. But the fact that so many people fell asleep at the opening showing, combined with talking to friends and others at the comic book shop at the time and even some of them nodded off as well! It's hard for me to think of that as anything other then terrible; a Superman movie so dull that it actually put multiple people to sleep.

As a perspective shattering bad movie, Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World.

I'll admit some naivete, when I was younger, I thought bad movies were either the result of something crippling happening beforehand (lead actor quits, DP dies, etc.), budget constraints, or studio mismanagement. A great director with a big budget and a solid cast wouldn't churn out a stinker, would they? Then I saw Lost World. It was the first and only time I ever left the showing and went to the box office to see if I could get my money back. I will simply say, Velociraptors beaten by a gymnastics routine.

What where they thinking? Prometheus

A slight amount of back story; I have a glass of champagne at New Years. I have a glass or two of white whine with family with Christmas Dinner. Outside of that, it's far and few between; I had a drink at an open bar Murder Mystery I was at, last year for example, but that's largely it. After my friends and I saw that, we sat in the car and decided to go to a restaurant that served alcohol, because we all needed a drink. That movie was so bad it was practically painful for all of us. We ranted in the car on the way to the restaurant, at the restaurant as we ate, then we agreed never to speak of the movie again, because it would only result in long rants.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Plan 9 from outer space. I would say sharknado, but I never made it more than 20 minutes into the movie.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Think i found a movie that makes jaws 4 look great not another teen movie

11. Pharoid

Pharoid Time Traveling Robot

News Credits:
    Sacrilege!

2C8598DD-4C20-4C69-9CF9-EE62435C27BD.gif

12. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    god worst movie? fuck this is tough....i don't know where to go with this one. do i go with worst because it's poorly made? there's like 30 syfy channel movies i can go with

because it offers nothing good? it'd say anything by rob zombie...i can't stand movies where literally every character is an unlikable piece of filth

or do i go with someone that's just reprehensible and has no reason existing? cuz that's a serbian film

i guess you havent seen highlander the source then have you?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Pharoid

Pharoid Time Traveling Robot

News Credits:
    B3E7BB01-074F-4828-8F47-0517C15F25FA.gif

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I’d also like to nominate Adam Sandler’s first movie “Going Overboard.” I don’t mindlessly hate on every Adam Sandler film like critics generally do, but this one is so bad that even Adam Sandler doesn’t want to acknowledge it on his website. In fact, Sandler breaks the fourth wall at the beginning of the movie to tell the audience to set their expectations really low. There isn’t one good joke in the entire movie, and the plot just goes off the rails when it introduces Panamanian dictator General Noriega as the villain. It’s not funny, and it has no production value.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

The movie I'm watching right now.

Rock and Roll High School. Boring as hell and horribly cheap looking. The only good thing is the music and The Ramones.

@SHINOBI03 I can't believe you said that... I hate Borat too! It is too stupid and disgusting. I found nothing funny. I only watched half of Bruno because again, Stupid and disgusting. The Ali G show and movie was disgusting and stupid. I won't bother watching The Dictator because I just can't stand Sasha Baron Cohen. He was called a comical genius but that's bullshit. He was meh in Alice through the looking glass.

I like the movie Sweeney Todd and seeing Cohen getting his head bashed in with the kettle was nice. But seeing his throat getting slit... Never gets boring.

...yeah I got issues.

I don't know why I watched Battlefield Earth every time it aired on HBO when I used to have HBO. It was like watching 2 trains crashing into each other again and again and again and again and again. There is no reason for me to watch it again.

I hate everything troma.

16. Heliblade

Heliblade Autobot Vigilante of Kaon

Downsizing.

More like downsize your expectations.

• Like Like x 1
  17. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes, this was Peter Jackson's first film.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  18. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Some horrible Kung Fu movie from China a friend and I rented years ago. I don't even remember the name of it. When there was a graveyard, and it had super fake-looking, paper mache human skulls a few minutes in, that was it.

Bruno. I enjoyed Borat, because as wrong as it was in places, Borat himself seemed like a kind yet naïve individual, and so it worked. Bruno was just an obnoxious jerk. I wanted to stop in the first few minutes for obvious reasons if you've seen the film, but I kept watching out of curiosity. Then there was a scene that I don't want to mention due to politics that was more screwed up still, and I stopped then and there.

I don't think any of the Disney SW films/SW prequels, X-Men, Transformers films, etc., are anywhere near the worst films ever. Even the worst SW or TF films still had plenty of enjoyable moments and aspects.

• Like Like x 3
  19. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    We all love to trash Uwe Boll and his pathetic sense of filmmaking, but what does he think of other movies?

Uwe Boll's Letterboxd Profile (Just Nuked)

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits: