worst game purchase of 2007

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by domientius, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I loved Assassin's Creed. I figured the game would pretty much be set a up for a franchise.

However, I didn't like finding out that the 'extra memories' section was not a bonus level, but rather killing all the Templars, finding flags, etc.

As much as I luvs me some achievements, I have no desire to run around the kingdom looking for the 300 or so flags I didn't get the first time through.

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Motorstorm: although it came free with the system, I just cannot get into it and it pisses me off that every time you crash, the damn clock keeps going anyway.

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tomb Raider Anniversary on PS2. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. I love all things Lara, I even endured hours of Angel of Darkness, despite me cursing and swearing at the broken mechanics. I love TR: Legend, and thought the whole reinvention was the best thing ever, I bought that on PS2 and then eventually on 360 when that was all super cheap. I'm one Achievement short of a clean sweep on Legend. I love it that much.

I bought Anniversary on PS2 in June 2007, and endured around half the game in PS2 RGB blurrovision because they said it would not be released on 360... because it was meant as a homage to the original being released on Playstation (which incidentally in the UK TR was released on Saturn WAAAAAY before the PS debut, but I digress)

Then it was released on 360 in October. Oh the HATRED.