Worst Forums Ever

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimlock_king, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Okay guys I was just wondering which is one of the worst forums out there for what ever reasons. This place (tfw) I love so I hope you won't put it here because I have meet so many people and so many new friends. So I ask what is the worst forum that you have been to ever. So that others are aware. You don't have to name them just tell your reasons why.

For me the worst forum I ever went to was an Oz transformers website, just the treatment and how much political crap goes on there is just unbelievable. If any of you remember back in high school if you were considered to be geek or a loser by one particular group they would tarnish your name by saying things that weren't true and just treating you like crap well this is that forum, seriously don't even waste your time.

Sorry any admin for that site that maybe on here but you should manage your forum better and not let your friends take control of it or treat them above the rules that you set for every one. If this forum wasn't the forum that is ruining the transformer community because of one particular member who shall remain nameless for argument sake we will call him MR.Prime, yeah he's not an asset he's a liability.

2. Death333

Death333 aliases: Dx3, Dr. Whiffington, Hellscr333m

News Credits:
    um, yay board wars?

But since I'm here... the answer would probably be here.... *shrugs* truth hurts. Hell, the only reason I'm here is because of the news. Otherwise its like being in a whiney haphazardly regulated police state. No spam, no fun, no politics, all bitching and arguing all the time not to mention you get warned and modded for everything under the sun other than a moon-tan. Sorry guys...

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    This won't end well.

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Though we didnt light it but we tried to fight it.....

Totally agree-would be best to end it now before the "positive input" gets out of control and it ends up getting locked.

5. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why do you feel the need to post such crappy topics?

i happen to be a very committed member of that forum and i've got to tell you that you're full of sh!t.

until you become a member, post there for a reasonable amount of time, meet the fantastic people who post there, i don't feel that you have the right to judge it and call it the worst forum ever.

OzFormers was created and managed by one guy with the help of some mods. do you have any idea how hard it must me to manage something like this? how much it costs to do so?

i dare you to try such a feat and keep it 'politically' sound.

6. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

I have ever heard of AUTOBASE AUSTRALIA.

Also aww yeah I was on that forum for a while and some of the members are douches, mainly one that verbally abused me for being dyslexic 2 years ago and today as well in person.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    We've actually got a rule against this sort of thing:

14. Keep Off-Site Drama Off This Site
    If it happened elsewhere then don't bring it here.

Threads like this always bring up unpleasantness about other TF sites (as the stories about the Australian TF sites just proved) and I am just not comfortable with having that sort of stuff out in the open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.