Worlds Smallest Transformers & Legends of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by dark69, Feb 18, 2006.

1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Probably, they printed instructions for the San Diego ComicCon Skywarp and probably didn't bother changing them out.

As for transforming the little Megatron, it's kind of complex, he should have come with a card that shows you how... he transforms just like the large Megatron, try tfracetrack ( http://www.tfracetrack.com/instructions/g1/decepticon/megatron.jpg ) to get those instructions, you just have to be very careful and when the larger toy calls for you to pull up the robot chest portion in Step 3, dont do that step, you risk breaking the toy.

2. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    cool thanx for the help!

3. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh and can anyone tell me if the 2.5 wst Anime Prime Megatron Starscream and Jazz are the same as the other set's or are they repaints?

4. TJOmega

News Credits:
    They're exactly the same, as is Soundwave.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    wave 2.5 wasn't a true wave. Takara held a fan poll in Japan, to see which ones were the five fan favorites. That's why the 5 main figures are rereleases... the only new figures in this wave are the Anime version of Prime's trailer, Hot Rod, and Thundercracker.

Andy

6. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Yes, the black key was only included with SDCC Skywarp as a bonus.

As for that new clear Prime, yeah, that's another new clear plastic knockoff... the prices on those things can be outrageous for knockoffs, not worth it in my opinion.

8. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    is $300.00 alot for a full set of wst wave 1?

9. REDLINE

News Credits:
    um... yes ... no, lemme make that a HELL yes LOL think about it... prime is worth about oh, $15 USD... sideswipe and bumblebee about the same... soundwave about 25... starscream about $5, primes trailer about $40, skywarp about 65 and red bumblebee about 55-65... add that up... = $250 at the individual prices... but I've seen the whole lot go for way less... in fact, right now I paused this post for 15 seconds and found a link on Ebay for half that, I'll pm you it. :) 

Andy

10. TJOmega

News Credits:
    $250? Sheesh... Well, I could turn a profit long as I can get Cliffjumper and Prime's Trailer for under $90 each :tongue: 

11. REDLINE

News Credits:
    :lol  true... but as a lot we're talkin half that amount...and I dont think soundwave is worth that much, he WAS released TWICE afterall... but he's always advertised as rare, plus he's a fan fav character, so between the two its become what they used to falsly advertise. It sucks, I'd like to get a coupla of him, one to do soundblaster, and one to make into a wst blaster...

Andy

12. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was thinking about that too! If I ever get some paints I want to make a bunch of custom WSTs, Stepper, Smokescreen, Sunstreaker... I'll let you know if I ever do since I'm sure you'll want some. :D 

13. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    thanx redline!
    lol i want Cliffjumper so bad!

14. REDLINE

News Credits:
    :lol  yeah of course I want more :p  I have smokescreen and browning on my list as well as steeljaw to go with blaster, simplified of course :eek:  not sure about sunstreaker though since his transformation should be completely different... and stepper is hawtness, I got one for free when I got that guy's last magnus trailer because he took so long he felt bad :D 

Andy

15. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Hmmmm... I've got a spare Megatron myself, maybe I can do a Diaclone version...

16. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well for Sunny I was just going to take a cue from the OTFCC version and make him a yellow Sideswipe. I'm not that good with customs to make my own figures. :p 

17. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Sorry if I missed the original post but did someone make a WST Magnus Trailer?? If so do you know if any more are available?? I was just checkin' out your WST seekers, did you do the Sunstorm yourself, it looks great. By the way if anyone needs any WST Megs I have a few extra ( bought a box of 12 hoping for a Jazz and guess what-no Jazz).

18. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Do you mean the carded combiners ( from Singapore )? If so let us know what you think of them. I've been thinking of picking up a few myself. I just got into WST a few weeks ago and now can't get enough of them.

19. REDLINE

News Credits:
    they are addictive, aren't they? ... and mirage, if you'd read my post that you quoted just a lil more clearly, you'd have noticed that I said I got his last one :)  the guy only made 60 of them (he actually had permission from Takara to make them up to that number).. and it transforms and everything! Go to the Collections forum here, on the first page you'll see a thread title with my name in it, I've got pictures of it in there in both modes. As for the combiners, yes, those are the ones Im referring to... I've heard nothing but good things about them but sure I'll let ya know what I think of them when I get them, Im gonna get 'em in one big lot to get a discount.

Andy

20. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay: