Wooo! Got pics of last Sunday's airsoft game, pic heavy and really big images.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Feb 8, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Dunno if Im posting this in the right place. (probably not becuase now the message board says "VIDEO GAMES & Technology)

Sorry, I didnt know the pics would be so big.

I had a great time last Sunday playing airsoft. I came late to the game so I only played about half of what everyone else did, but I made up for that missed time by totally kicking ass! I had 6 kills that day, where my average is usually 0. It's a nice feeling to notice that you might actually be improving at somthing you like.

Anywho, on with the fun.

[​IMG]
    I didn't notice I was that hard to see when I was hiding in that bunker. I didn't take a lot of fire in there, I was actually watching everyone's back that time as they went ahead. I didnt feel like running.

[​IMG]
    Those are paintball splats not airsoft. I did take some fire in that bunker, none of it was heavy, some guy thought he had a shot at me and kept shooting single fire but the shooting stopped, I guess he had other problems. Again I was in the back that round.

[​IMG]
    Okay, I knew somthing was wrong when this picture was taken. Of course thats me with the peace sign, I had no idea one of my homies leveled his rifle at me. Jerk-o.

[​IMG]
    I'm playing guitar hero with my G36k

[​IMG]
    Me, aka Digital Fulcrum, aka "Boonie", returns fire!

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like MAD fun, man!! all you need are real life warthogs!

3. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

Did you make sure to call in for a UAV after getting three kills, and did anyone on your team get the Helicopter? :lol 

4. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Got a few more...

[​IMG]

Tried to make it look like Im running out of the water while being shot at :D 

[​IMG]

Thats me on the left. I wanted to give mention to the guy on the right with the white mask. That's basicly EOCM's (my team) leader, or the closest to a leader you get. He's damn good at the game. I have yet to hit him and I've known him for a year, I keep getting closer though.....

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Wolveriiiiiiiiiiines!!