Minor/Repaint: WIP de-headmaster TR Scourge & Blurr

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by manyoufactsure, Jan 14, 2017.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Just wanted to show that it is possible to remove the Headmaster and have fixed head. Blurr is just a matter of cutting the shield and connector piece. Scourge requires a little more effort. I used magnets but it wouldn't be necessary. The head piece can slide without the magnets but they just hold it in place and help it slide with the transforming spine. This is a wip because I cut too much out for the head, on Scourge, and now I have to fill it back in. I installed a magnet in the spine so the head would slide down as it is being transformed. It holds on to the two screws holding the neck to the plastic base. I also installed two magnets in the neck base. These just hold the head down inside the cockpit so it doesn't slide around. Two pins are installed inside the cockpit in the formed cockpit seat details. This holds the head flush with the back of the ship. You can see the edge of the magnet where the paint rubbed off, on the bottom of the neck/base. I also have three other non-modded scourges to act as the sweeps. They can stay as Headmasters but Scourge didn't want those organic Nebulans inhabiting his head. Now I will have to buy/make a target master. Both headmaster have had the legs removed and I trimmed down the arms for Scourges head. It seemed too small if I removed the HM arms completely.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Always wondered was this possible...good to know that the gimmick can be worked around, and it doesn't have to be a HM.

3. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Twinferno can be done like this, but with a spring. His head would be held down by the arms

4. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I did Blurr months ago (Minor/Repaint: - TR Blurr), and it's a darn easy mod.
    Scourge was on my desk but I forgot to get to it. Your mod definitely gets me into wanting to finish it!

5. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Matrix, that's awesome! :) 
    With all the easy mod-ables on Scourge, this was the missing link!

Thanks!

6. AnnoyedRobot

AnnoyedRobot Hiatus from 3D print design. Need bigger monitor.

How the Heck did you remove those wings? Looking at one of my Scourge, it looks like it's going to be a monstrous task to get done.

7. setsuna

setsuna Well-Known Member

Awesome work!