WIP a Crossover SymTrans

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sandstorm86, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Sandstorm86

Sandstorm86 Active Member

I've had many ideas brewing in my head for many tales.

Some, of course, involve this infamous franchise

With so many, I didn't know which one to begin with.

So I chose this that's been on the back burner of my mind for a couple of years.

Involving the question: what if Optimus and the fallen Autobots from the classic movie met the next generation.

I've chosen Gendy Tartakovsky's SYM-BIONIC TITAN

(Aired on my birthday of 2010 :wink:  )

With giant robots and a great battle abound, I hope this will be epic.

Details will come

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

Sounds cool :thumb 

3. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

BRING IT!!!!! I look forward too the clash of the GIANTS!!!!

4. Sandstorm86

Sandstorm86 Active Member

Thanks for those showing interest.

Again, this is a work in progress and my first attempt at a fan tale and I hope it will be good.

The Autobots from both before and after the movie plus Titan VS The Decepticons who have amassed an army of drones (Decepticlones) in order to vanquish their enemies.

A small sample of the cast

Autobots (Pre-Movie): Optimus Prime, Prowl, Brawn, Ironhide, Ratchet, Windcharger, Wheeljack

Autobots (Post-Movie): Rodimus Prime, Kup, Springer, Arcee, Snarl

Battle will take place in Titan's dimension.

Galvatron (ignoring crashing on Thrull, but instead goes through a tear in reality caused by the force combination of a supernova star and the amagolis energy released by Unicron dying, sends Galvatron crashing on Galaluna. Once revivied, Gen. Mondula, showing an interest in this life form, prepares a proposition. Soon, Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps come to retrieve their leader and Galvatron tells them of the deal that has been made. For agreeing to eliminate the Princess, Mondula offers one of Galaluna's moons which contains ore's and metals similar to their exostructure.

Galvatron and his forces go to Earth to evaluate their opponents while surviving Decepticons are brought through the tear to assist with production of a new army (Constructions will be a major part)

Soon, Autobots from both time frames will meet and join forces. Along with the Sym-Bionic Titan will try to repel the Decepticon horde.

Galvatron will have a stable mind and I envision Leonard Nimoy voicing him.

How does this appetizer satisfy what is to come?

Plus, I hope not to rip off The Avengers epic battle, but make this standoff better than the Michael Bay films combined. Final battle will take place in Chicago, and I hope to make DOTM's battle look like a street brawl.

Feedback welcome from Trans fans and Titan fans