Windblade Sword Fighter (RiD) Figure WTB!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by MetalSamamon, Feb 5, 2020.

1. MetalSamamon

MetalSamamon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello,

I am looking for a Transformers figure that was only available in Europe (I believe). It's called, "Windblade Sword Fighter" from the newer Robots in Disguise (RiD) series:

[​IMG]

This was available, from what I can tell, with 2 different comics from Europe. This one:

[​IMG]

And / or this one:

[​IMG]

I am looking for the figure specifically; with or without the magazine.

If anyone has one for sale, or can get one; or even has a link to somewhere to buy that specific issue/figure online; please contact me either with a reply or with a direct private message here.

Thank you so much in advance!

2. MetalSamamon

News Credits:
    Oh, and I do know about the Thew giveaway for that; but I am pretty sure that I don't stand a chance at getting it since a lot of people know his channel and his giveaways; so I am trying to buy it and get it for sure instead of gambling on a chance to get it.

3. MetalSamamon

News Credits:
    Is anyone on here from Russia and willing to help me out? I found one for sale on a Russian site; but it doesn't appear that they ship outside of Russia, from what I can tell. If someone in here is from Russia or knows someone who would be willing to help me out in getting this; please either reply or send me a PM here. Thank you in advance!