Will wonders never cease...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ItsStarscream, Jun 15, 2009.

1. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    words. that is all i can contribute here.

2. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    *presses contestant buzzer*

*BING!*

Things that make *LOUD NOISES!*

No! Wait!

Things that say, "Traaaansbotbots, hooOOOoOOOooo!"

Crap! Hol'up! It's, I mean...er....!!

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Does Johnny Depp take his shirt off in this one? Or is the part played by The Smallville's Tom Wellin?

4. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    'I don't get itâ„¢', citizen!

Let me consult with 'MY damn search engine'.

5. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

Well guys, I'm out. I was all set to check out a viewing of the movie this weekend (though really I need to be putting /all/ my extra money back for the '81 Rickenbacker jetglo 4003 all original with OHSC I'm buying right now (and I'm wondering how many here will know what I just said LOL)), but I read some reviews. I read the good and the bad and though, of course I cant say for sure, what I read was really sad, even the good. This one seems no better than the first one and these things alone will forever keep me from watching it;

*SPOILER??*

Prime tossed out damaged on the tarmac and.....TFs....hatching....O_O. That was the absolute last straw...between budding and hatching what the hell? People have some really warped ideas on how a /machine/ would propagate, considering the most logical way the would is right under everyones nose. But thats another debate.

Oh yea and WHO would EVER believe a 'g1' Starscream would EVER call Megatron, 'master'? The scriptwriters are lying out their asses when they say they know TFs...

Anyway, no...I'm no longer interested in watching it, even for the bootleg a friend wants to cut me. There is simply nothing there at all to be interested in. I am SO glad I wanted all the spoilers I could get my hands on. It saved me $10 or so and 144 minutes of my life.

*Sigh* All I can do is hope for a reboot in a few years, one done by a director who knows and cares with a script by people who know and care....

You boys enjoy your rock em sock there. ;) 

--peace

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Okay. Well, at least still buy the Ransack figure.