Will they actually face Unicron now or.....later? *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    As the title asks, Since it looks like unicron will be appearing real soon and based off the SDCC trailer he returns but what i'm asking is.....

The Unicron that emerges do you think he is the planet seized destroyer or it is a avatar that represents him in his likeness that re-emerges much like the Cybertron Unicron bio who know the tank figure.

The reason i wonder is because I think it'll be too early to face the Planet Unicron and i think they'll bring in a Avatar that's big but not planet sized big and after that is defeated the Planet Unicron re-emerges and eventually makes his way to Earth in a later season?

Does anyone think this at all?

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I kinda think it may be a little too early to bring in fully-powered planet Unicron as well. I'm hoping one of these scenarios will be the case:

- The Fallen shows up first
    - A Unicron avatar shows up first
    - A power-depleted Unicron shows up first
    - Unicron's just a background character for a while, influencing what goes on in the story

And then eventually build up to Unicron at his full strength from there. However, if he does immediately show up, I hope he is simply defeated and eventually brought back in again at a later point.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure they won't face him right now for a very simple reason:

His CGI model will take a bit of time to do. And with a bit I mean a freaking lot.

4. Altimus

Altimus Well-Known Member

What you wrote.^

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I cant see The Fallen coming first if they want to properly introduce us into the mythos of the series

6. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Explain to us Torque why?

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think The Fallen should arrive first too, Unicron should remain as motherfucking Ctulhu, building up for three seasons until he eventually is revealed to be Earth.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Well I started a whole thread about it, but basically to introduce the Fallen, they would need to tell the tale of Primus and Unicron anyway, so we have the backstory. Then when they introduce us to Unicron-well, we already know all about him. I can see them starting at the beginning of the History of the Transformers, then moving on to the other stuff. Tell us about the begining, then move on towards the rest of the history. Makes sense to me, its what I think the show is going to do. I explained it better in the other thread, i think

9. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Interesting but i like the idea of the Fallen then Unicron. I blame the fact he's a Unicronian in War Within for the idea.

10. AncientSlayer

AncientSlayer Well-Known Member

Whoever that guy was, he looked awesome!