will there be a tf4?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Losty, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Prime117

Prime117 Well-Known Member

Reboot with Optimus and Bumblebee and all new characters = more $$

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've heard about talks of a fourth before filming began with the third. Some work can be done without a big budget beforehand. I have a feeling dotm will show a downward trend though and maybe that's what they're waiting on seeing before making the 100 percent decision. A reboot would be nice but if it's still in Spielberg's hands it's highly unlikely. I can't think of ANY reboot done by the same producer of the original off the top of my head (tv remakes excluded).

3. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Probably not. I guess when Bay meant final, he meant FINAL.

4. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    They can easily start a new trilogy without having to reboot per say. Just say its been about 15 to 20 years, Simmons and the director had a past as we seen from this movie, they could get back together have a kid... that kid (A new Simmons) could be a main character. Lets not forget that a lot of Sector 7 back stuff could still come up as it was Simmons's grandfather who started S-7. Also Sam and Carly could have a kid, and you have Lennox's little girl who could be in her early 20's at this point now if they push the story up that far... so you now have the next generation Simmons, Witwicky and Lennox that can all be main characters. As for the Autobots, most of them can take on newer forms to show how they too have moved on. As for new Decepticons, there are still plenty of them on Earth right? We could still get a new character as Galvatron or even introduce Unicron now but remember, he does not have to be a large ass planet. There were cartoons where he was Bot sized as well. Lord Straxus is another evil bot they could use. Or even do a Human faction like MECH from the Prime cartoons that makes their own TFs and maybe they capture OP and make Nemesis Prime who then takes over the Cons... there is so many ways they can keep it going guys.

5. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i want see new tfs in tf4
    like optimus prime come into powermaster
    hotrod and kup and blurr come into targetmasters

6. Losty

Losty Well-Known Member

Yeah this is my main beef with the movies, if the time was taken with each bot to do a bit of background as to why they are who they are, do what they do and explain simple stuff about them it would of been soooo much better
    and also where they go when the vanish.

Its more simple dialog and taking the 2 mins to explain more about them that all the movies lack so your left wondering who's this guy? when was he introduced, why is he doing that? Why are there drone bots, where did that guy I just saw for half the movie go? why can bots link up to make big bots, whats the deal with Shockwaves worm thing?? blah blah blah as a massive fan if I feel like this its no wonder people who arnt nerds like me find the Transformers films very hard to understand when it comes to who's who and who does what and why bot wise

7. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    This. A reboot could work but a new director with an interesting script could breathe some new life into this franchise.

8. darkeclipse

darkeclipse Active Member

TF3 is the final film :\

9. Fitch

Fitch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You don't know that.

Michael Bay has a mind, and it can change.