Will the Gurafi, Noizu, Frenzy cassette pack ever get back in stock?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TFsound1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. TFsound1

TFsound1 Well-Known Member

Are anyone here waiting for the Gurafi, Noizu, and Frenzy cassette pack to come back in stock? It's been over two months now and it still isn't back in stock (except at Amazon.ca). Has anyone tried contacting Hasbro Pulse about what's going on and when they will get it back in stock? I'm not sure if these cassettes are permanently out of stock at HasbroPulse or if they will go back into stock in a month or so? I'm not getting any answers.

2. chaosanderson

chaosanderson Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope so, my order got cancelled despite it having been in stock at the time I ordered blah

3. TFsound1

Have you ever tried contacting Hasbro Pulse about this? I've already contacted them twice and I'm hoping that it will get their attention about fans wanting the dino cassettes back in stock.

4. chaosanderson

News Credits:
    I haven't but I should, probably do that on the ride home today....

5. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

It probably going to end up as an abandon-ship. The stock is depleted and orders have been refunded (?).

6. TFsound1

Good idea. Let me know what they say. They do have a slogan "When fans comes first" and so I hope they will live up to that standard. The cassettes already got 83 reviews and that's very surprising for a reissue of a rare Transformers toy that was only sold in Japan. Most of their newer toys don't have that many reviews.

This is what they did tell me: "Typically as long as there is a product page on our website we would anticipate the item coming back into stock but it is not a guarantee."
    It does sounds hopeful by the fact that they still have this item up after 3 months of not being available.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2019
  7. chaosanderson

News Credits:
    This was the reply I got

"Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your order for the Transformers Vintage G1 Mini-Cassettes 3-Pack Gurafi, Noizu, Decepticon Frenzy. We do apologize, but we were unfortunately unable to fulfill your order due to damages sustained in shipping resulting in the cancelation of your order on October 1st. We do apologize for any inconvenience regarding this and we are not expecting more inventory in which is why the cancelation was made. We are always sorry to cancel orders, but we appreciate your interest in our Transformer line and hope you continue to enjoy them for many years to come!"

Rather pissed I didn't get any kind of notification. Need to see if these guys are still available on amazon canada or wherever it was that was selling still at retail price.
    Looks to still be in stock for 50 CAD but the item could not be shipped to the US. Guess I will not be adding this to my collection

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  8. betsuni

betsuni I'm just here for the robots

News Credits:
  9. TFsound1

10. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Then I guess it depends on how bad you want them. *big shrug* The shipment was lost/destroyed/is otherwise unavailable.

11. TFsound1

This sounds less positive than the message I got. Have you tried replying to them and asking them why they still have a product page for this item up on the website if it is permanently out of stock? This is what a representative from Hasbro told me: "Typically as long as there is a product page on our website we would anticipate the item coming back into stock but it is not a guarantee." If they aren't going to have more in stock than it would be appropriate to remove their page so it won't confuse buyers.

12. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  13. betsuni

betsuni I'm just here for the robots

News Credits:
    Crap, sorry. I somehow got it in my head that I paid $49.99 from Pulse. Yeah that is a pretty steep mark up.

14. chaosanderson

News Credits:
    I have not, I figured that was pretty much going to be the end of it. Not great, figure the chances of another run is near non-existant which is sad.

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I hope there's a restock, as I missed out the first go around.