Will starscream betray megatron again?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Soundwaver5000, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Will starscream leave only to rejoin the decepticons again?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
  1. Yes,but I hope he doesn't

31 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. No, I'm done with this show if he does

7 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Yes, I hope he does, it's funny when megatron beats him up

44 vote(s)
    38.3%
  4. No, but it would be interesting to see what megatron does

33 vote(s)
    28.7%
  1. jep316

jep316 Member

The Autobots better hope Starscream turns on Megatron again,because as the last episode shows when they work together their unbeatable.

Hey here's a wild idea Scream remains loyal to Megs and suddenly Soundwave turns and makes a move to overthrow Megs.

2. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    That would be interesting to see, I could really see Megatron to be left speechless over that one.

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

Yup, he's gonna do it again. Starscream can say he won't as many times as he wants to but it's just in his nature to want to overthrow Megatron.

4. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

It is in Starscreams nature !

5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Well, Starscream won't be betraying Megs anytime soon, I imagine. With his T-cog and command status back, New Kaon formed, the Autobot base destroyed and the 'Bots themselves on the run, he's benefitted very well with rejoining them. Unless things start going downhill for him again, I'd imagine he'll stay with the 'Cons for now.

6. gregles

gregles quintesson

his extreme loyalty to megatron when he lost his hand was oddly kind of nice and touching to see, well maybe not quite touching but the two sort of expressing affection for each other after was ace.

I think megatron made the right choice when he picked starscream as I know it didn't show the decision being made but I really think it was starscreams idea to snatch the kids and ultimately tip the balance as it seems like the kind of idea that would come from the mind of a sneaky coward. dreadwing was tough but all that honour wasn't very Decepticon and as the episode shown a bit of manipulation can be worth loads more than tough bots or relics.

Back on subject of course he will probably betray at some point in the future.

7. SkyHook

SkyHook OP's Personal Stalker

I didn't vote because none of the options really explain my opinion correctly.

I think he won't because, "been there, done that," it worked for the show, and it wouldn't make sense to do it again. (Especially with the badassness that came with him rejoining the Cons) And it didn't really work out for Starscream. He hated his time alone for the most part.

But at the same time, if he actually does betray the Decepticons, I won't be very surprised, just disappointed.

8. tcogulator

tcogulator Member

here is my question, after watching the season ending...

Having seen the blow to cybertron, do you think it will hamper screams nearsighted ambitions? or will he go to the other extreme and back-stab to cause aggression against the bots?

after what happened with the ending i'd have to say take another look at his promises. last few episodes hes gotten a bit more violent, if you ask me.