Will starscream betray megatron again?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Soundwaver5000, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Will starscream leave only to rejoin the decepticons again?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
  1. Yes,but I hope he doesn't

31 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. No, I'm done with this show if he does

7 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Yes, I hope he does, it's funny when megatron beats him up

44 vote(s)
    38.3%
  4. No, but it would be interesting to see what megatron does

33 vote(s)
    28.7%
  1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And this one has. I wonder if this one has had his fill. He had the power of Primus in the palm of his hands, and he gave it up to return to the Decepticons...

2. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

i think it would be funny if he stayed loyal but in the final moments of the show starscream gets killed for a betrayal that wasn't even his doings, maybe something knockout caused (cause we all know they were cut from the same cloth) or something like that... hehe.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That....that would be so sad and yet so hilarious. :lol 

Personally I'd love to have Starscream get all Cybertron on them and gets a major power boost like his size or have the strength to take on Megatron and no die easily.

4. stormbringer251

stormbringer251 Well-Known Member

Is this an honest question? This is Starscream we're talking about!:p 

5. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really like the character and don't want him to be a punching bag forever. So I don't want him to betray Megatron again. It's getting old. He's done it repeatedly and I'm tired of it. I want some character progression in his part. I want the character to actually learn and not just be comic relief forever.

Good luck Starscream!

6. tcogulator

tcogulator Member

you have to admit, if they have hamsters on cybertron they are most likely starscreams main power source for his brain. sometimes it hurts to watch him as megatron says "you never learn". i really don't care what they do with him after all the self defeatist mania he has been exhibiting. i mean, if that golem soundwave could defeat his every endeavor. just hope he doesn't kill himself, we all know how bad he is with escape plans... maybe he will get a data cylinder and it contains a new brain. in the other series he was in he always seemed more calculating. maybe my memory is just dull though...

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I've got to mention the exception was Starscream was loyal to Megatron in Energon after Megs beat him.

8. tcogulator

tcogulator Member

heh. didn't scream say something about needing beatings at a regular interval to remain loyal, or something to that effect when old t-ron said he'd kill him if he didn't meet specs. he just needs an implant that thrashes him ever so often, you know like when you have a bad heart.

9. skylinezan

skylinezan Well-Known Member

for a schemer like Screamer, it is a possibility. it's his character flaw, which is what I love about him.

but then again, he might not. it all depends on the plans Megatron has for him.

either way, I'll accept it mainly because Steve Blum is just so entertaining.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have always loved Starscream--every thing Chris Latta touched was gold! Even so, Steve Blum has done what other Starscream VA could not, elivate Starscream's game. Thank you Mr. Blum. No matter what happens to this incarnation of the Transformers I hope Hasbro makes you the definitive Starscream VA in the same way they've made Peter Cullen! You, sir, are awesome!

Hasbro needs to get off their high horse and make Frank Welker the definitive Megatron as well!

11. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

Who voted that they are done with the show if he does :)  ?
    I think first time Megs use him as a punching bag again, the loyalty will end, and Screamer will plot again

12. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Starscream is like the scorpion from the tale: he would still sting the turtle even if he drowns with her, simply because it´s his nature.

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

No, no, he'd sting the turtle after she's transported him over the river. He's way too scared of death to try anything dunrg the trip, but once the turtle has served her purpose, then he will sting :) 

14. ChevellePrime

ChevellePrime NAIL

seriously when was there a time when megatron was about to fall off a cliff and then starscream goes and reaches his hand out... never.. at least i dont think. regardless its never gunna be the day when starscream has a real change of heart and helps/saves megs

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, I hope he does, it's funny when megatron beats him up

16. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I'm actually starting to think it may not happen, especially after the season finale.
    Starscream was super pissed and he seriously wanted Knockout to patch Megatron up. While some may argue it just wasn't the right time, I believe Starscream would have tried something if he really wanted to betray Megatron again.
    If he does betray Megatron, it'll probably happen towards the very end of next season. I honestly just want to see him behave himself for once, though.

17. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron and Starscream were acting pretty chummy in the season finale.

18. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

Starscream's always chummy with Megatron when he considers things are going good.

19. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    starscream was acting like a real freaking commander this episode lol. he was genuinely pissed at the autobots

20. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream was incredibly competent, efficient and effective in this episode(Darkest Hour) especially because he wasn't backstabbing Megatron.

I am really enjoying this take on Starscream. He seems to be learning. He may even give Soundwave a run for his money. I really want this to continue.

I really liked the passion in his voice as he lead the vehicons to the autobot base and shot down the Jackhammer. That was thrilling and I hope to hear more of that. It was reinvigorating. I want more of that.