Will bumblebee get his voice back?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jolt the volt, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jolt the volt

Jolt the volt The volt

With the joblo leak now looking to be true, bumblebee is supposed to now be the leader of the group. So does anyone think he will finally get his voice back?

2. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

on one hand it'd be awkward if the leader of the autobots was a 'mute' on the other hand he may lose some of his charm with a voice, especially if the voice turns out undesirable...i mean he's been voiceless through 4 films..so im not sure how where i stand on this..i guess id lean towards him having no voice since i can't really see bee staying in command through the entirety of this film, heck even the aoe autobots showed bee little respect (which i dont get since movieverse bee is only surpassed by optimus & sentinel, who are primes, in his badassery)

3. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Eh... I'm going to say no, I've just groaned so use to him using the radio to talk that it would be strange to hear him without it. It wasn't strange with RiD2015 since Bee was previously stuck with beeps that understandably got on people's nerves but with the radio, at least you're still getting talking.

4. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No.

5. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Looking for a Camaro to get rid of godawful VW Bug
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ^^^

6. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would hope so.
    Radio-talk Autobot Commander just doesn't sound right.

Who knows, maybe he got some transformium and made himself some new vocal processors.

7. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    I think bee will get a new voice during the movie when he gets his "Knight upgrade."

I've no evidence for this, but I feel 100% sure it will turn out this way!

8. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    What makes you think he is a knight?

9. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    It just seems likely to me. Bee is being pushed further and further centre stage and to be a proper leader he's going to need to make proper speeches, and to do that he needs a voice. We know the knight weapons upgrade worthy bots, so it seems an easy to explain and logical way to uturn on bees vocals problems, and give him his voice back! Knights is this movies theme (watch every character get a Knight Upgrade toy) so it seems like more and more will come out the woodwork, even Megs seems to be one!

Also, Bee needs something to keep kids interested, he's been about the same for 4 movies!

Obviously I could be 100% wrong, but what do you think?

10. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Speaking of which I had the worst nightmare possible! The news was on the TFW main site - "Mark Ryan confirmed to voice a character in Transformers: The Last Knight" to which there was a photo of him with the new Bumblebee design. I was swearing Michael Bay for it!

11. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Like I said elsewhere, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Bumblebee ALREADY HAS A VOICE, he just prefers the radio and "plays it up." PAY ATTENTION.

It's a provably popular gimmick already replicated in expanded media. And MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, Bumblebee being mute IS the INSANELY POPULAR face of the franchise.

He will remain mute, and I say his character is ALL THE BETTER FOR IT.

As it stands now, he's a MASSIVE HIT with general audiences AND he can still mumble shit with his own "voice" in between his EXHAUSTIVE catalog of pop culture references. What more do you really want? I mean, srsly.

>_>

I'm still calling it that Optimus Prime knights 'Bee leading up to his solo film.

50 BUCKS, man.

BUMBLEBEE IS THE LAST KNIGHT.

\m/

12. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    It would be nice to hear him speak, but after Ratchets death, and 4 films later, it's likely not going to happen.

13. Shodi

Shodi Member

I do think he should have a voice. That Radio thing is getting old. There seems to be several ways for that damage to be repaired if you look at all the diverse lore.

14. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Or you could just be among the billion+ bucks worth of fans who say IDGAF and roll with it instead, lol.

Hmm.

I wonder which way the face of the franchise will go...

>_>

15. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    But honestly, how do you know people like it better? Are you just basing it on the fact that Bumblee is popular, and he doesn't talk? I mean you might have insight than me but if it is the case, perhaps Spielbergs idea of making them all mute was the right way to go?!

16. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    I guess I'm just guessing people like it better because the movies where he DOESN'T talk earn BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars vs. EVERYTHING ELSE that doesn't?

There's a reason TFCU Bumblebee is THE VERY FIRST CHARACTER to get a spin-off movie and I'm PRETTY SURE it doesn't have anything to do with his RANK UNPOPULARITY with general audiences due to his muteness.

I don't think making ALL of the Transformers mute would've been the right call by ANY means...but making Bumblebee, the character MOST required to bond with the human-cipher Witwicky-child on an intuitive, non-verbal level, was DEMONSTRABLY, ABSOLUTELY the right call.

Sounds like a WINNER to me!!!

\m/

17. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Yeah it makes sense when you say it thaat! But still, I have a gut feeling that he'll get a knight upgrade, and it'll come with a new voice box, just in time for his solo movie!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Fancy a forfeit wager? :lol 

Anyway, either way, I am somehow feeling more positive about bee these days. AOE set some things straight, and I'm interested in seeing how he pans out.

18. daniel 97

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why is everybody thinking that kids wouldn't like Bumblebee if he talked? A few months ago I was going for a swim in the local pool and that day there were some kids and I was curious when I heard two of them talking something about Transformers, cause usually I'm the one around that talks about that stuff all the time:D  Anyway this one kid was explaining to the others that he had seen the new RID show and how Bumblebee was now the leader. The kid seemed pretty pleased to me.

A voice will definitely refresh his character and IMO actually give him one, because so far he has basically been the same for the whole franchise. Okay I understand why they chose that way but come on! The point of satisfaction has already been past and from cute he's gone to annoying. I doubt kids would stop liking him, no one will stop!

19. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Well, I agree with you, but Hazekiah makes a sound point to the contrary. I guess the reality is we just don't know what Hasbro knows!

20. daniel 97

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I thought we knew :D 

https://youtu.be/Ja1P-eprZV0?t=48